MISSHA x Frido KahloThe Original Tension Pact uploaded by Alejandra D.MISSHA x Frido KahloThe Original Tension Pact uploaded by Julie K.

BY MISSHA

This limited-edition Original Tension Pact will be available in two foundation formulas, Intense

Moisture and Perfect Cover. Intense Moisture delivers 24-hour hydration with a blend of olive,

jojoba seed, and grape seed oils, as well as ceramide, hyaluronic acid, and triglyceride, while

Perfect Cover evens skin tone and smooths texture. Both foundations contain an SPF of 37.

Jailene M.
White Plains
I'm rating it three stars because the product didn't work for my skin type and tone.  The product itself has gorgeous packaging, being Frida Kahlo themed makes it look so classy.  My problem is with the actual product itself.  It's very matte and drying, even their moisturizing one is as well.  It dries down to a powdery finish and the shade is much to light and pink for me.  If you have fair, oily skin with cool undertones, this might be an amazing product for you but if you have dry skin, steer clear of this!
Brooke T.
I love this product! I bought it online. The packaging is probably my favorite part. It's so appealing to the eye. This product is long lasting and has medium coverage but can be built up to full coverage. I would defiantly buy again!
Rachel G.
My go to product most days!!! Smells amazing, keeps my skin hydrated, and the coverage is perfect, can be applied lightly for sheer or build up for medium to full. Does not feel heavy either way. Definitely going to stock up!
rhiannon a.
linden, wi
Good! The packaging of mine was slightly defective. It was lightweight and didn't feel heavy on the skin. Coverage was medium without being cakey
Daisy G.
Denver, CO
I really loved this I got it because it has frida khalos name in it. It works great and a very fun product I really recommend it
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
This is so cute and perfect for the upcoming warm weather. It’s a semi matte finish but doesn’t dry the face. I love this cushion!
Kieu N.
Wichita, KS
Love the idea of cushions, however the color so so limited. Got it on Amazon and it did not match my combination skin
monica k.
Baltimore, MD
can’t beat the packGing!! works great if you use a very light hand but is too watery and spreads more than i’d like
Monica G.
Sooo cute the packaging and most of all the product is beyond great. I love how it looks on my skin.
my d.
The packaging is so nice and that’s why i buy it.. but it’s amazing... cover perfectly my skin
Valentina M.
Where can I purchase this items .. and have they been launched yet ?
Catarina S.
Where can we get this?
Delilah S.
This is such cute packaging, how is the formula with dry skin?