Missha - Time Revolution Wrinkle Cure Soft Toner 150ml uploaded by Tram D.

BY MISSHA

An ultra-soft anti-aging facial toner Formulated with DN-AidTM a DNA care ingredient Blended with TrylagenTM containing active collagen ingredients Helps enhance the quality & quantity of collagen within skin cells Infused with Extramel-CTM a powerful antioxidant complex extracted from melon Creates a moisture shield on rough aging skin Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines Leaves skin smooth elastic & youthful looking Dermatologically-tested see more...

Tram D.
Wichita, KS
I needed a new toner, so my sister recommended this toner for me to try out. I figured I would try it out since my sister bought it for me. After several uses, I noticed a difference in my skin. My skin feels hydrated and soft. I like the light scent of it as well. However, for the price I'm still debating. I'm sure there are more toners that work the same and aren't expensive.
Gillian G.
I got a small sample of this in my target beauty box this month and I just tried it out. It worked similar to your regular toner, but it was a bit more moisturizing which is what I liked. It is a bit too expensive for my liking.
Stacy S.
1923 reviews
I received a sample of this and can't really judge one way or another. The product was ok. It is no better or more effective than any other similar product that I have tried. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this.
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
I absolutely love these products, they are all so amazing. All the options are amazing, there’s many to choose from! They all make everything look sooo good & last forever! I love purchasing these products and I would highly recommend trying them if you’re interest!
Esther K.
Love this Korean brand a lot and this is one of the highly recommended product in most of the online website pp
Cieuda A.
Estou precisando de perfume este é belo que tudo eu quero muito o meu para fica muoto muito cheirorosa. Mu
Mozaina A.
UAE, Sharjah
Nice product I always buy it because it's not too much expensive I like it and advise my family and friends to try it
Amber M.
Old Town , FL
Will someone please tell me where I can purchase this and the price?.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Is this product effective? Does it work?