BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Rich moisture and nutrition for bright and clear skin. Rich lather cleanses every part of skin. How to use: 1. Foam a desired amount of cleanser by rubbing in wet hands. 2. Massage onto face and rinse thoroughly with warm water. see more...

Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
This facial cleanser is amazing. It’s very foamy and gentle for my face. It leave my face squeaky clean. My face feels nice, fresh and clean! I love this product and met all of my expectations! I would recommend this product!
J. T.
I love the way this product foams up. It left my skin Feeling squeaky clean and not stripped of its natural oils, I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family or anyone who is looking for a great foaming cleanser
Latoya S.
Jackson
When I first us I the was very little irritation to the skin if any at all I find that it was very light weight and it als helped me with the dryn of my skin it work very nicely and I will definitely use it again.
Jessenia R.
Beale afb, CA
This foam cleaner is beautiful is so nice and your skin feel new and beautiful the smell is amazing! Is my first time using this brand and so far i love it price is great standard with the beauty industry
Sunshine L.
Pros: It's gentle on the skin. It helped to make my dry skin soft and shiny. The packaging is decent(no conplaint there)Cons:Well, there are no cons .
Patty M.
Waukegan
This product was easy to use and cleaned my face so easily after a long day of wearing makeup. Left skin feeling fresh.
Valerie A.
I like doing this with a friend it’s really refreshing on the skin it feels great after
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
One of the best products in the market that there is! It’s affordable and works wonderful! Lots of pros no cons! Great price, a product that actually works really great! I would highly recommend this as a go to product!
_thriftwood B.
Toronto, ON
Beautiful texture! It's very moisturizing and didn't leave any residue or film. Would definitely buy again, tho maybe not at full price.
Paradise H.
cairo
If we do not do this, you have lost a lot. I have two cats. Kosho and Kitty are my whole life. I can not imagine my life without them