BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Rich moisture and nutrition for bright and clear skin. Rich lather cleanses every part of skin. How to use: 1. Foam a desired amount of cleanser by rubbing in wet hands. 2. Massage onto face and rinse thoroughly with warm water. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Latoya S.
Jackson
When I first us I the was very little irritation to the skin if any at all I find that it was very light weight and it als helped me with the dryn of my skin it work very nicely and I will definitely use it again.
Sunshine L.
Pros: It's gentle on the skin. It helped to make my dry skin soft and shiny. The packaging is decent(no conplaint there)Cons:Well, there are no cons .
Patty M.
Waukegan
This product was easy to use and cleaned my face so easily after a long day of wearing makeup. Left skin feeling fresh.
Valerie A.
I like doing this with a friend it’s really refreshing on the skin it feels great after
_thriftwood B.
Toronto, ON
Beautiful texture! It's very moisturizing and didn't leave any residue or film. Would definitely buy again, tho maybe not at full price.
Lisbeth V.
Doral, FL
This is a life saver! Worked perfect for me, getting another one for new year! Really good quality! Recommended Girrrls!!