BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Rich moisture and nutrition for bright and clear skin. Rich lather cleanses every part of skin. How to use: 1. Foam a desired amount of cleanser by rubbing in wet hands. 2. Massage onto face and rinse thoroughly with warm water. see more...

Latoya S.
Latoya S.
Jackson
When I first us I the was very little irritation to the skin if any at all I find that it was very light weight and it als helped me with the dryn of my skin it work very nicely and I will definitely use it again.
Sunshine L.
Sunshine L.
Pros: It's gentle on the skin. It helped to make my dry skin soft and shiny. The packaging is decent(no conplaint there)Cons:Well, there are no cons .
Patty M.
Patty M.
Waukegan
This product was easy to use and cleaned my face so easily after a long day of wearing makeup. Left skin feeling fresh.
_thriftwood B.
_thriftwood B.
Toronto, ON
Beautiful texture! It's very moisturizing and didn't leave any residue or film. Would definitely buy again, tho maybe not at full price.