Missha Time Revolution White Cure Super Radiance Lotion NW 130ml/4.4oz

by Missha

A soft whitening & nourishing lotion Formulated with Neo-White LP to control unrevealed spots latent flaws & visible blemishes Blended with White-CureTM that regulates cycle of melanin creation Contains CromoCareTM to prevent denaturation of protein Loaded with Fullerenes to brighten skin & combat free radicals Infused with White Flower Extracts that deliver pure & deep moisture Unveils a clearer smoother even-toned & more translucent complexion Free of paraben colorant & mineral oil dermatologist-tested

How does this essence compare to the SK-II essence? People keeps saying that this is a dupe for the SK-II product.
Start your review of Missha Time Revolution White Cure Super Radiance Lotion NW 130ml/4.4oz!
La Porte, TX
I really enjoyed this product and my skin. I have sensitive skin and always worry about new products. I had no bad skin reactions with this and did see a improvement on my skin .
P C Beach, FL
1,347 reviews
Such a stunning package it has. I love the brand. It had a hydrating feel and makes your skin look flawless with daily use. Can add me on blonde2326 on snap
Orlando, FL
It feels refreshing and definitely my skin feels more hydrate! Price is really good, easy to apply, and from the fist day you will feel a difference!
DeMossville, KY
Love love love this skin care line ! It goes on flawless and doesn’t irritate my skin! It’s a must have for me!
Florida
This product is very nice and works well for lightening the skin or removing acne scarring I love it so much.
Missha Time Revolution White Cure Super Radiance Lotion NW 130ml/4.4oz uploaded by LEAR25098 Macarena P.
Atrás 5,0 de 5 estrellasA Must-Have for K-Beauty SkinCare Routines PorLisa M.el 20 de febrero de 2016 Compra verificada This is stuff from the Gods! :) Amazing product and a little goes a long way. I was skeptical when I first started K-beauty skincare but this is like liquid gold. I have noticed a SIGNIFICANT difference in my skin. The photo was after 2 days of use and I am very happy. My skin was angry due to dry weather that was cold and not liking my Olay cleanser anymore. So, using this a few nights, my skin was so much happier. My friends even commented randomly one day on how great my skin looks. This along with other products helped and I noticed a significant difference when I got my husband to try this product. His face (eczema prone) looked clear and moisturized in one use! Amazing stuff and a must have. If you're new to Korean Beauty and products, this is a winner and it NEEDS to be in part of your regime. I was skeptical too, but it just works!
this product feels very lightweight and is quite pleasant to use. I used it every day, as part of my night routine
However, I have not noticed any extra radiance. It's quite affordable though, and the skin did feel hydrated after use. I would not recommend this for anyone willing to brighten their skin up, as it did not do that for my skin.

Edmonton , AB
The is a really light lotion with a light floral scent. It is not greasy at all and sinks into your skin quickly. I've noticed since I've been using it, my discolouration and freckles are fading dramatically. I use it along with the essence. I love this duo together. This lotion is perfect for someone seeking a nice light solution. Perfect for summer.
Petawawa
I absolutely love these products, they are all so amazing. All the options are amazing, there’s many to choose from! They all make everything look sooo good & last forever! I love purchasing these products and I would highly recommend trying them if you’re interest!
Dubai
Dont kkow all the hype didnt like it, it sots on my skin and even cloges my pores somehow, i dislike it, however i gave it to one of my fri d and she loved it