Missha Time Revolution White Cure Super Radiance Lotion NW 130ml/4.4oz uploaded by LEAR25098 Macarena P.Missha Time Revolution White Cure Super Radiance Lotion NW 130ml/4.4oz uploaded by Kim J.

BY MISSHA

A soft whitening & nourishing lotion Formulated with Neo-White LP to control unrevealed spots latent flaws & visible blemishes Blended with White-CureTM that regulates cycle of melanin creation Contains CromoCareTM to prevent denaturation of protein Loaded with Fullerenes to brighten skin & combat free radicals Infused with White Flower Extracts that deliver pure & deep moisture Unveils a clearer smoother even-toned & more translucent complexion Free of paraben colorant & mineral oil dermatologist-tested see more...

• How does this essence compare to the SK-II essence? Peopl...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
April B.
United States
I love to spray this on my face first thing in the morning after cleansing. The mist is great and it feels so cooling and hydrating. It soaks into my skin so fast and feels like my skin is getting a drink.
winny c.
Yes! Yes! Yes! Missha Time Revolution products are the best for hydration and anti-aging. This one is no exception. Light weight, absorbs well. Doesn't make my skin oily.
Lana P.
This moisturizer is part of my morning and night skin care routine! It feels very light on my so if you’re extremely dry, I wouldn’t rely on this product. It makes my skin look bright and helps get rid of my uneven skin tone and makes my skin soft and makes me feel good without any makeup on.
Haret A.
Portland, OR
Add another layer of moisture, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and seems to calm it when it's acting up. I use this at night before going to bed and wake up feeling fresh and moisturized without being greasy. Light formula and I think would agree with most skin types
Yuko S.
I like this product. I bought this for the first time and would buy this again. The sent is a bit too strong for me but it’s not too bad. The price is good. I will see how it works and decide whether I keep using this or not
Sylvia C.
La porte, TX
I really enjoyed this product and my skin. I have sensitive skin and always worry about new products. I had no bad skin reactions with this and did see a improvement on my skin .
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
This lightweight formula is pretty good when used with a Korean skin care regimine but it does leave my skin a little sticky for a long time after it is applied. Not a must have for me, but I'm not a die hard fan of essence anyway.
Asia C.
Orlando, FL
It feels refreshing and definitely my skin feels more hydrate! Price is really good, easy to apply, and from the fist day you will feel a difference!
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
Love love love this skin care line ! It goes on flawless and doesn’t irritate my skin! It’s a must have for me!
Te'Ana H.
Florida
This product is very nice and works well for lightening the skin or removing acne scarring I love it so much.
Tammy W.
How does this essence compare to the SK-II essence? People keeps saying that this is a dupe for the SK-II product.