Missha Time Revolution White Cure Special Set I: Essential Toner 150Ml & 30Ml + Radiance Lotion 130Ml & 30Ml 4Pcs

BY SKINCARE

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Time Revolution White Cure Special Set I: 1x Super Essential Toner NW 150ml/5oz 1x Super Radiance Lotion NW 130ml/4.3oz 1x Super Essential Toner NW 30ml/1oz 1x Super Radiance Lotion NW 30ml/1ozIdeal both for personal use & as a gift see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Danyel H.
This review is for the toner. I'm not a fan of this toner. It is really strongly scented, which is a big no no for me. It also caused some irritation around my eye area. The biggest issue is that it has not really helped with my hyperpigmentation and discoloration. I won't be repurchasing.