Missha Time Revolution White Cure Science Blanc Serum 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Débora L.

BY MISSHA

-A brightening & whitening facial serum-Contains Fermented Mother of Pearl Layer & Rice Ferment Water to balance skin's radiance-Blended with an active ingredient of Whitenol to improve dark complexions-Loaded with Even Lumi Skin Effect Complexions for... see more...

SHEENA V.
seattle
I can see a slight sparkle to this serum, I believe it is an optical brightener. I haven't noticed any difference in my dark spots but I bought this because of the way it made my skin look overnight rather than any brightening benefit. I will update when I have finished the entire bottle.

This serum is packaged in an opaque shiny silver pump bottle, so the ingredients are not exposed to the air.

Overall, this is a great moisturizing serum which smells great (to me) and I have already purchased a full size bottle. Highly recommended!
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Adriel A.
Harrisburg, PA
Very good see in her lane I would use it again because is very good with the link the end of my hair grew a lot of threes is longer you make your girl showing or makes you really ever side of the color and me
👑Dasia🥀🙅 K.
D'Iberville
I would say that I would not buy this product again because it doesn’t really do what it supposed to and you know it doesn’t really work and I did not reach my expectations and no I would not recommend this to any of my family and friends.
Katrina L.
Natchitoches
This is a great product . The product was a little pricey but it was worth it . The product had such a good value , and had a long lasting effect . I loved the result of this product and would recommend to a friend
Angela D.
Highly recommend
Perfect!
Rafaela L.
Malden
one of the best brands for facials, all of the products that I experienced gave me immediate good results, unfortunately I could only use some of them, I would use all to have even better results. I will continue to be a great customer and fan because all the products are really amazing. 💘💘💘
Vida A.
I love that this comes in a pump so I can apply the correct amount onto my skin. I love the way it felt on my skin! It's lightweight and absorbs nicely without any stickyness. I didn't notice too much evening in my skin but I did notice a nice, healthy glow and radiance, which is always a plus in my book. It also doesn't have an obnoxious fragrance so it doesn't cause any irritation on my skin.
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I really like to use this product a lot on my skin! It has a really nice package and it's very gentle on my skin! I really like it! It definitely meets my expectations and I would buy it again! I really love it so much!!

Amazon