BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. An oil cleansing balm made of pure liquid soup and contains flower seed complex which help remove dead skin cell. It cleanses off base and point make up, leaving the skin clear and soft. How to use: 1. Using a spatula, scoop desired amount of product onto palms and rub together to melt. 2. Apply melted balm to face and massage into skin. 3. After ensuring all makeup has been removed, rinse well with lukewarm water. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Gaelley J.
Gaelley J.
It was amazing I love how thick it was and make my skin feel great.i would recommend this product to every one because this brand is so good for my skin. Yea I would use this agai
Billie G.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Makes my skin feel fresh and brand new. But it does leave a slight feel after you wash it off so make sure you wash all the product off.
Macarena P.
Macarena P.
Atrás

5,0 de 5 estrellasA Must-Have for K-Beauty SkinCare Routines

PorLisa M.el 20 de febrero de 2016

Compra verificada

This is stuff from the Gods! :) Amazing product and a little goes a long way. I was skeptical when I first started K-beauty skincare but this is like liquid gold. I have noticed a SIGNIFICANT difference in my skin. The photo was after 2 days of use and I am very happy. My skin was angry due to dry weather that was cold and not liking my Olay cleanser anymore. So, using this a few nights, my skin was so much happier. My fiend even commented randomly one day on own great my skin looks. This along with other products helped and I noticed a significant difference when I got my husband to try this product. His face (eczema prone) looked clear and moisturized in one use! Amazing stuff and a must have. If you're new to Korean Beauty and products, this is a winner and it NEEDS to be in part of your regime. I was skeptical too, but it just works! Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence
Elena Y.
Elena Y.
Miami
Es uno de los mejores productos que he probado. De verdad es sorprendente el efecto que deja sobre la piel.