Missha time revolution white cure miniature set Toner, Eraser, Serum & Lotion uploaded by Bui H.

BY MISSHA

How to use: After toner and before serum, apply appropriate amount over the face following skin texture and let it absorb completely. Apply with White Cure Science Blanc Serum for better benefit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I absolutely love the entire time revolution line there is nothing in this series that I have tried and was meh about. Every thing is awesome and I would buy all of it again despite the initial investment you have to make to get started. Don't hesitate if you are considering it
K A Y L A N V.
K A Y L A N V.
Love this product! I really love the toner and essence by missha! So good for oily skin. I bought it once off of amazon and I love it so much! It's very effective. Very gentle on the skin. The packing was very nice it didn't feel cheaply made. I would definitely purchase again!
there are my only favourite products it's make me i natural skin and it's difficult to find that product
Nouha C.
Nouha C.
this brand is realy awsome it will help oui with your skin in a realy small amount of time you should give it a try