BY MISSHA

Superbly hydrating sheet masks deliver a concentrated burst of essence specially designed to moisturize and repair damaged skin. Soft and thick sheet masks are pre-soaked in fermented yeast extract that supports skin's natural healing ability and boosts skin health for a soft and supple feel. After cleansing and toning, wear sheet mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Massage remaining essence after removing mask. Formulated with fermented yeast extract. Takes care of wrinkles and creates clear and healthy face. Intensively heals damaged skin area. Paraben free, pigment free, scent free, mineral oil free, alcohol free, silicon free, animal nature material free. How to Use: After cleansing, soothe your skin with toner or essence first. Attach the top part on your upper face tightly. Do the bottom part on your face tightly. About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask and dab lightly. Pack Size - 2 packs see more...

ilham f.
I absolutely love these masks, they leave my skin feeling dewy and glowing. The only thing I don't like is it sometimes gives a sticky feeling of I leave it on too long. Overall really nice!
Karla R.
Okay so let me just say you can see the difference so fast I loved it I would totally buy it again
Anthony V.
Irvine
This product is very nice and is a more concentrated version of their essence. It is very effective however if you want more value I suggest just buying the essence considering the price. If you are looking for on the go it is great. The mask is pretty lightweight and absorbs pretty well giving you a light bright and hydrated skin
Marie T.
Tustin, CA
I can't say anything bad about Missha!!! Love korean skin care in general but this is just like the first treatment essence i love! Has alot of great ingredients!
🐥 S.
Never felt satisfied when using a mask. This has just made my face feel rejuvenated and smooth. I would buy this product a thousand times over.
KButea S.
Irvine
I used this before my trip to Vegas because I wanted a quick pick me up for my skin and to moisturize it before heading to the desert 🌵. The mask is split into two pieces. The top half fit really well and is easily adjustable due to the cuts around the nose area. The bottom half fit well, but the piece that goes onto the chin/neck area doesn’t stay on very well. Tip, when putting on the bottom half of the mask, start with the chin/neck part and work your way up to the face part can sit over the chin piece and help hold it in place. I would also suggest laying down when using this mask so it stays in place. You’ll like this mask if you like the Missha First Treatment Essence (FTE). This is basically a concentrated sheet mask version of the FTE. After removing it, my skin was glowing, refreshed, firm, and super moisturized. I don’t know about the whitening effects yet though.
Valeria M.
miami
I begin with saying that I love this product, I use it for about a year, I love how it hydrates my skin, I highly recommend it, especially to people who use strong makeup, I recommend applying it in masks after arriving home, and a very nice smell
Grace R.
Phoenix
I tried the Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Mask at a friends house. I have used the Missha Snail products before but this was the first time trying their essence. I really enjoyed the light texture and light fragrance. The essence goes on very smoothly and made my skin feel amazing!
Melissa L.
Brooklyn
Extremely hydrating, skin is baby soft too the touch, glowing and vibrant after just 15 minutes. Put in the fridge for a more cooling experience!
Shannon K.
Amazing. I have the toner from the same line and it was really gentle on my skin! The mask hydrated my skin and it was so cooling and refreshing. I have noticed that my face started to clear after a couple of days from using this product. Definitely recommend!
Miriam B.