BY MISSHA

Superbly hydrating sheet masks deliver a concentrated burst of essence specially designed to moisturize and repair damaged skin. Soft and thick sheet masks are pre-soaked in fermented yeast extract that supports skin's natural healing ability and boosts skin health for a soft and supple feel. After cleansing and toning, wear sheet mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Massage remaining essence after removing mask. Formulated with fermented yeast extract. Takes care of wrinkles and creates clear and healthy face. Intensively heals damaged skin area. Paraben free, pigment free, scent free, mineral oil free, alcohol free, silicon free, animal nature material free. How to Use: After cleansing, soothe your skin with toner or essence first. Attach the top part on your upper face tightly. Do the bottom part on your face tightly. About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask and dab lightly. Pack Size - 2 packs see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jeanne D.
Overall I think it's a good mask but not the best. If you just need a simple mask that can get the job done, get it.
Jenny D.
I like the essence and it's make my skin feel soft, but I think this might be good for normal to oil skin type
Sugi P.
Houston
Great for my skin on my forehead but I feel like it breaks me out on my cheeks. Overall a good product though.
Kristina W.
Cedar Rapids
Awesome product. I absolutely love this skincare brand makes me feel fresh and renewed every time I use it.
Kylie B.
This mask is good, but personally I would just invest in the FTE instead. The essence lasts you forever.
Yisel R.
Fort Mitchell
Used this mask only twice but it left my face soo Smooth and soft. For the price, it was worth it.
Nancy B.
union city, ca
I love it. So hydrating! I also use the toner and purchase mask from Daiso to create my own mask.
Sydnie L.
Columbus, GA
Wow. My skin loved this product. It felt so moisturized and supple. My target is always sold out
đź’‹Richele S.
Kapolei
Keeps my skin really hydrated. I can honestly say how much my skin improved with this brand.
Tuany K.
Gloucester, MA
Love this mask! It leaves skin hydrated and with a beautiful glow. Can’t beat this price.