BY MISSHA

Superbly hydrating sheet masks deliver a concentrated burst of essence specially designed to moisturize and repair damaged skin. Soft and thick sheet masks are pre-soaked in fermented yeast extract that supports skin's natural healing ability and boosts skin health for a soft and supple feel. After cleansing and toning, wear sheet mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Massage remaining essence after removing mask. Formulated with fermented yeast extract. Takes care of wrinkles and creates clear and healthy face. Intensively heals damaged skin area. Paraben free, pigment free, scent free, mineral oil free, alcohol free, silicon free, animal nature material free. How to Use: After cleansing, soothe your skin with toner or essence first. Attach the top part on your upper face tightly. Do the bottom part on your face tightly. About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask and dab lightly. Pack Size - 2 packs see more...

Juliana K.
Atlanta , GA
This mask makes my skin soft and smooth, brightening as well. The price could be better but for what you get it’s ok thou. I just think there are cheaper masks that do the same job.
baobao c.
philadelphia
Missha first serum is one of my favorite fermented essence. I’ve been using SK 2 essence for last 10 years, totally switching to missha. I see exactly same effect on my skin for 90 percent less price.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Amazing product really makes skin look flawless natural beautiful glow good smell. O harsh chemicals good value so so worth it too very effective not dissatisfied at all I highly recommend this too and would buy again
Natali L.
Holy grail! Only use this the night before special occasions. Sometimes you can find this at target for 6$ which isn’t that bad but still a bit expensive! Love it
Hailey P.
i pray heaven to bestow the best blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. may none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof. Heyy was a great good day and I got some money from you and I hope have an amazing night you had
allison a.
Olympia, WA
I loved this sheet mask. I feel like it made a pretty huge difference the first time I wore it. That morning my skin looked brighter, smoother, and even a few of my zits were completely gone. Will definitely repurchase
Erin W.
Zeeland, MI
It’s a great product and I would probably try it again, but I feel it’s to expensive for its quality. It feels refreshing at first but then it drys my skin out.
Lettuce
Left my face feeling unbelievably soft. Used it after cleansing my face in a hot shower and the cooling felt amazing. Bought it from MissahUs. Would buy again!
Robert J.
Washington
These masks are super sheer and very hydrating! The essence stage of Korean skin care is supposed to be the crucial part, and these masks are not to be missed.
Katen K.
Centerton, AR
These masks are incredible. One of my favorite masks from Korean skincare. They’re a close second to TonyMoly. I definitely recommend and I’d buy them again
sal i.
Casablanca hay rakboute rue 05 nr14
I want to ask about the quality
Miriam B.