BY MISSHA

Superbly hydrating sheet masks deliver a concentrated burst of essence specially designed to moisturize and repair damaged skin. Soft and thick sheet masks are pre-soaked in fermented yeast extract that supports skin's natural healing ability and boosts skin health for a soft and supple feel. After cleansing and toning, wear sheet mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Massage remaining essence after removing mask. Formulated with fermented yeast extract. Takes care of wrinkles and creates clear and healthy face. Intensively heals damaged skin area. Paraben free, pigment free, scent free, mineral oil free, alcohol free, silicon free, animal nature material free. How to Use: After cleansing, soothe your skin with toner or essence first. Attach the top part on your upper face tightly. Do the bottom part on your face tightly. About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask and dab lightly. Pack Size - 2 packs see more...

Natalie G.
Spring, TX
Let me begin by saying I love this brand! I use the treatment essence daily & to get an extra double shot through this sheet mask is a plus! I’ve been blown away with how gentle this mask & essences are! Great value & definitely recommend & WILL repurchase!!!
Michelle Y.
This products really helps to moisturize my skin especially now that my skin gets a lot dryer in the winter time. I would put this on at night after I am done taking a shower, right before I sleep, and it help smooth the skin as well.
Angela G.
Camarillo , CA
I was hoping to replace my sk II mask. But this didn’t do it for me. I tried. I don’t know why but it doesn’t deliver the same results.

Since it’s much cheaper I might be able to get this more often but I guess I really want results.
Sharon R.
Missouri City, TX
Love love love this mask and the essence in general. It leaves your skin soft supple and a more even skin tone. I was surprised by how much I liked this! I brought the time essence bottle after trying this and love that too.
Linda S.
Metairie
Turn Back Time. With this time Evolution Beauty secret. Try it that's all you have to do. You'll never try another product. A cleanses and tighten your skin leaving you looking gorgeous and taking years off your look.
Tina G.
Sacramento
It feels so good and refreshing on the skin,got mine in Amazon since just wanted to try the product first,definitely met my expectations for it is very effective in moisturizing will definitely repurchase it
Neda L.
Fresno, CA
I like how these masks are very convenient but I feel like it didn’t do much for me. I will use these masks like after the gym or when I’m on a long flight. It refreshes the face and makes you look alive.
safa l.
san diego
lol yeah she says was funny but she was funny but and she didn't was she didn't even get a game she was said to she said would she have be the same thing as she didn't said it she was she is funny funny but she was didn't even know she
Katie W.
Sterling, VA
I am a huge Missha fan and love all of their Time Revolution products. This is a product that I will always back with my skincare and makeup as their products are reasonable yet they actually work!!!
Danyelle S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Very hydrating mask. Essential to your k routine. I used this at night after my double cleanse and to e routine. Abodes well I to the skin and left my face glowing and extra soft!
Miriam B.