BY MISSHA

Superbly hydrating sheet masks deliver a concentrated burst of essence specially designed to moisturize and repair damaged skin. Soft and thick sheet masks are pre-soaked in fermented yeast extract that supports skin's natural healing ability and boosts skin health for a soft and supple feel. After cleansing and toning, wear sheet mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Massage remaining essence after removing mask. Formulated with fermented yeast extract. Takes care of wrinkles and creates clear and healthy face. Intensively heals damaged skin area. Paraben free, pigment free, scent free, mineral oil free, alcohol free, silicon free, animal nature material free. How to Use: After cleansing, soothe your skin with toner or essence first. Attach the top part on your upper face tightly. Do the bottom part on your face tightly. About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask and dab lightly. Pack Size - 2 packs see more...

Autumn B.
Naugatuck, CT
My goodness. This is one of the best masks I've ever used.
I absolutely adore how it comes in two parts which makes for maximum customization.
This is the third time I've used this and every time I have had great results. It's gentle, but effective and for the price it's amazing.
Considering the essence itself is $49.00 and I can use this to get an intensive treatment for 1/7th of the price is awesome.
Amber M.
Saint Cloud
I really wanted to love this product- and you may- but it just didn’t work for my skin type. It gave me a nice glow and was a great first step to add some light moisture back into my skin after cleansing, but it gave me many small closed-comedone like bumps that I have been struggling to get rid of many months later. I believe grain ferment in general just doesn’t work with my skin type so if you’re prone to CC or fungal acne (from the yeast ferment) don’t use as it may break you out.
Shelley G.
Was really disappointed in this mask. There was not enough essence in the mask package to make any difference. Would expect exceptional experience with this brand but I won't repurchase.
#ThrowBacKBeauty #MaskFail
Cindy L.
Frisco
I LOVE korean skincare and Missha is one of my favorite "korean drugstore" brands since it's affordable and effective. I use the Missha Time Revolution Essence (my HG) daily and sometimes pop a mask on top. This mask is really thick, showing that it's good quality. However, it's a bit pricey so I dont use it all the time but it is a great face mask that refreshes and nourishes the skin!
Syeda I.
is a highly concentrated essential essence for the first step of your daily skincare routine. After washing your face, get an appropriate amount onto a cotton puff and wipe away following your skin texture until it is completely absorbed. The miracle essence containing 80% Fermented Yeast Extract, improves fine lines and skin tone while hydrating, restoring, and rejuvenating the skin to yield a glowing complexion.
Sarah V.
Naperville, IL
I bought this from my local Korean grocery store (H-mart). The lady at the counter told me it was her favorite, and I can see why. My skin looked translucent and glowy after this mask. It is not the most Hydrating mask, but it does not promise to be that. I recommend this mask for use before a special event, as it is on the pricier side for a single side mask.
tess j.
springfield il
Good mask for the low price tag and accessibility- I bought sk-II dupe mask at target for only a fraction of the cost of the real thing. It was totally gentle and my skin felt really good afterward, though I recommend this mainly to drier skin types- my oily skin didn't quite need this but I look forward to using it again in the drier winter months.
Kay M.
This is a really good mask. I use their essence and thought I should try it and I didnt regret it. It hydrated my skin and made it feel refreshed. It was a little pricey but result was good and there was enough liquid to use some on my neck and hands. I would recommend it to others.  Missha The First Treatment Essence mask x 5 sheets
Rebecca R.
This is Missha's most expensive sheet mask, and I love it. It's what I reach for when I want to really pamper myself.

I love that it's a sheet mask with two parts. It fits my face better than some of the smaller masks that only come in one piece.

There is also so much extra Serum. I always spread it around to the rest of my neck and chest.
Belinda P.
I found it nice and really hydrating with dry patches around my chin lately it was my first time trying their masks. It's a bit pricey for 2  but I like them. The quality was nice and gentle for my dry to oily skin. But I think I would try them again . I enjoyed sheet masks
Miriam B.