BY MISSHA

Superbly hydrating sheet masks deliver a concentrated burst of essence specially designed to moisturize and repair damaged skin. Soft and thick sheet masks are pre-soaked in fermented yeast extract that supports skin's natural healing ability and boosts skin health for a soft and supple feel. After cleansing and toning, wear sheet mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Massage remaining essence after removing mask. Formulated with fermented yeast extract. Takes care of wrinkles and creates clear and healthy face. Intensively heals damaged skin area. Paraben free, pigment free, scent free, mineral oil free, alcohol free, silicon free, animal nature material free. How to Use: After cleansing, soothe your skin with toner or essence first. Attach the top part on your upper face tightly. Do the bottom part on your face tightly. About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask and dab lightly. Pack Size - 2 packs see more...

Buy on Target
Lily L.
Houston , TX
I have tried the Missha Face Essence so I already love that, so I decided to try out the face mask for a higher hydration in my opinion. Because I’m letting my skin relax and soak up all these wonderful essence on the mask. Although just using the essence itself is fine, on days I just want to feel extra, I just go ahead and throw this mask on.
Annie R.
Luthvle Timon, MD
I’m obsessed with these masks and the essence itself! It’s truly the only thing that helps moisturize my skin all year long, especially in the winter! 10/10 would recommend.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
This mask was nice, and was very comfortable (didn’t slide around, wasn’t dripping everywhere). It made my skin feel softer and was a little hydrating. The essence was smooth and did not have any noticeable scent. It is not the most hydrating sheet mask, and it did not provide dramatic results, but it was good.
yeng y.
Fresno, CA
This works really similar to the essence of anyone has every try the essence. The essence works wonderful and hydrate skin. Missha essence is alternative to skii essence.
Rio S.
Key Largo, FL
I really love this product! The first time I saw this product are from my friends, at first I was so hesitant to buy it because maybe it will not work on my skin since I have a sensitive type but after using these products for two weeks I was amaze by how these product works. Missha produce a very good quality products but it's kinda expensive.
Jazmine C.
Bloomington , CA
I have just recently discovered the missha brand. It is a Korean brand so I had very high exceptions of it. I first do believe it's a little pricey because I used this mask and honestly saw no results of anything! I was really disappointed in it. I tried a couple other products and I must say this brand overall is a hit or miss.
Tisha P.
Currently using this product twice a week. I’ve been using the essence for some time now, but recently started using he mask. The delivery and absorption of this product is amazing!
Tien L.
Everett
I  chose this one over SKII because the price is more afforable and I’ve done a lot of research for both products and a lot of people said both products are doing the exact same thing. My review on this is it gives me a better hydrating when I combine with other products.
Emily K.
CHICAGO, IL
I love these masks I typically would buy singles at target. My skin always feel refreshed and dewy after. Typically I save it for a special occasion or if I need some pampering. There's also a lot of essence left in the packaging so I'll save it and use it after washing my face the next couple days after to extend the benefits
Arely C.
Madras
Left my skin  hydrated and supple. I put it on at night and left it on for 30 minutes and when I took it off my skin glowed! Perfect after a long day of working outside with your face caked. Definitely worth the purchase and works for acneprone sensitive skin