BY MISSHA

Superbly hydrating sheet masks deliver a concentrated burst of essence specially designed to moisturize and repair damaged skin. Soft and thick sheet masks are pre-soaked in fermented yeast extract that supports skin's natural healing ability and boosts skin health for a soft and supple feel. After cleansing and toning, wear sheet mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Massage remaining essence after removing mask. Formulated with fermented yeast extract. Takes care of wrinkles and creates clear and healthy face. Intensively heals damaged skin area. Paraben free, pigment free, scent free, mineral oil free, alcohol free, silicon free, animal nature material free. How to Use: After cleansing, soothe your skin with toner or essence first. Attach the top part on your upper face tightly. Do the bottom part on your face tightly. About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask and dab lightly. Pack Size - 2 packs see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tieu My N.
After I use the product I feel the skin is smooth but then the skin is dry. At a reasonable price I think it's ok.
Rochelle +.
New westminster, BC
I love it! It smells good and makes my skin feel soff and clean. I will definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Efthimia B.
greece
I love love love this product! Koreans really know skincare! This makes my face bright, fresh and young looking!
Minh A.
It is very good for me. My sister give it for me and i tried. It very good, i think you should used it one time
Jess O.
Very smooth, hydrating, leaves skin feeling fresh and HEALTHY, MY SISTER ALSO USES THIS AND SHE LOVES IT
Janaína F.
Bahia
The price that paramim that I am integral university that makes me suffer. But the product is incredible
Thamires N.
4, Hardwick green, London
Things brings life to your skin! It's extremely hydrating and perfect to use in a daily basis.
Maria Elena C.
Love it
I trying diary
Use diary
TECH C.
Is best for me so I suggest you to buy it once and try at home give

Nice product

Well deserved
Karla R.
miami
It's very refreshing that's why I use it frequently. And the results are instantly visible.