BY MISSHA

Superbly hydrating sheet masks deliver a concentrated burst of essence specially designed to moisturize and repair damaged skin. Soft and thick sheet masks are pre-soaked in fermented yeast extract that supports skin's natural healing ability and boosts skin health for a soft and supple feel. After cleansing and toning, wear sheet mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Massage remaining essence after removing mask. Formulated with fermented yeast extract. Takes care of wrinkles and creates clear and healthy face. Intensively heals damaged skin area. Paraben free, pigment free, scent free, mineral oil free, alcohol free, silicon free, animal nature material free. How to Use: After cleansing, soothe your skin with toner or essence first. Attach the top part on your upper face tightly. Do the bottom part on your face tightly. About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask and dab lightly. Pack Size - 2 packs see more...

Elizabeth C.
Decatur
I love every Missha product I have ever tried. This one is amazing, it makes your skin look really healthy and hydrated
member-1fd74
I throughly enjoyed using this product left my face feeling fresh and moisturized. The packaging of it was very helpful
Carissa P.
02860
Really love the texture and lightness! Really nice scent, perfect touch for my face after wearing makeup all day
Cat A.
Central point
I am not happy with this product it dried my face out and made it look like i had severe sun burn!! Do not reccomend.
Caitlin O.
pueblo
Not my favorite mask I’ve had. There’s a strange smell but it definitely smoothed the skin under the eyes out great!
Diseñador G.
georgia
It’s wonderful! he First Treatment Essence Mask contains fermented yeast extract to give a quick yet intensive care.
Jeanne D.
Overall I think it's a good mask but not the best. If you just need a simple mask that can get the job done, get it.
Eeman K.
Mcallen, TX
My mom used this product and she really really likes it. She said it makes her skin smooth and her skin feels taut.
Jenny D.
I like the essence and it's make my skin feel soft, but I think this might be good for normal to oil skin type
Sugi P.
Houston
Great for my skin on my forehead but I feel like it breaks me out on my cheeks. Overall a good product though.
Miriam B.