Missha - Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Mask 2 packs

by Missha

Superbly hydrating sheet masks deliver a concentrated burst of essence specially designed to moisturize and repair damaged skin. Soft and thick sheet masks are pre-soaked in fermented yeast extract that supports skin's natural healing ability and boosts skin health for a soft and supple feel. After cleansing and toning, wear sheet mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Massage remaining essence after removing mask. Formulated with fermented yeast extract. Takes care of wrinkles and creates clear and healthy face. Intensively heals damaged skin area. Paraben free, pigment free, scent free, mineral oil free, alcohol free, silicon free, animal nature material free. How to Use: After cleansing, soothe your skin with toner or essence first. Attach the top part on your upper face tightly. Do the bottom part on your face tightly. About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask and dab lightly. Pack Size - 2 packs

I want to ask about the quality
Start your review of Missha - Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Mask 2 packs!
Jacksonville, NC
Mask felt wonderful, used the extra essence on my neck and hands. Left my skin hydrated and incredibly soft and fine lines noticeably diminished. I’ll be buying more once my mask stock depletes a little.
Sensitive / Sensitivity, Scarring
Brooklyn, NY
This was a great mask for me! I saw a different right after which is great! The packaging was good and i would buy this product from time to time to switch up my masks.
Sunrise, FL
I've recently started using Korean skin care products and discovered this brand from a youtuber, it is amazing. All missha line is great, I thought that my skin was OK but when I started using this it got even better. It doesn't sting and it has a nice smell that's not overwhelming, I started seeing results in about a week. My skin is now glowing ❤❤❤
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Lincoln, NE
I've been slowly becoming a Missha convert over the past couple of months. I don't see long lasting results with just one use of their products, but when I incorporate a regimen of consistent skincare with these face masks 2-3 times a week, my skin has started showing the difference. I don't get the dry patches on my cheeks, my frown line between my eyebrows and forehead lines have become less evident... it's so nice.
Dry, Sensitive / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines
Freeland, MD
As I am getting older, all of my skincare is focused on anti-aging. Missha products are top of the line and worth every penny. K -beauty products are the rave for a reason! Most of all my products are Korean.....my mother (Korean) got me started early on skincare and Missha is what she would use ..so I would use her stuff as well. This a great product. If you want results . Use this!
Luthvle Timon, MD
I’m obsessed with these masks and the essence itself! It’s truly the only thing that helps moisturize my skin all year long, especially in the winter! 10/10 would recommend.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Vieques , MS
I really love this product! The first time I saw this product are from my friends, at first I was so hesitant to buy it because maybe it will not work on my skin since I have a sensitive type but after using these products for two weeks I was amaze by how these product works. Missha produce a very good quality products but it's kinda expensive.
Combination / Acne, Sensitivity, Dark Spots
Glendale Hts, IL
My best idea was using this mask prior to putting on my makeup before a night out. My skin was very well hydrated, and smooth, and my makeup blended out perfectly. There was a large amount of serum in the mask, and I loved how subtle the scent was. Would get this again, especially to use just before date night.
Combination / Redness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Woodbridge
This mask is high on my list of masks I love.  It stays in place and produces good results. I've used it several times with good results.  It makes my skin soft and bright.  It's a gentle mask that could be used on any skin type in my opinon.  I would definitely purchase this mask again.
Combination, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
Gainesville , FL
This mask comes in parts which is exactly how all masks should come because I have a little tiny face. It’s super moisturizing and there’s a lot of serum left over which I use to hydrate my neck area. It’s affordable and I would definitely repurchase this
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...