BY MISSHA

Superbly hydrating sheet masks deliver a concentrated burst of essence specially designed to moisturize and repair damaged skin. Soft and thick sheet masks are pre-soaked in fermented yeast extract that supports skin's natural healing ability and boosts skin health for a soft and supple feel. After cleansing and toning, wear sheet mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Massage remaining essence after removing mask. Formulated with fermented yeast extract. Takes care of wrinkles and creates clear and healthy face. Intensively heals damaged skin area. Paraben free, pigment free, scent free, mineral oil free, alcohol free, silicon free, animal nature material free. How to Use: After cleansing, soothe your skin with toner or essence first. Attach the top part on your upper face tightly. Do the bottom part on your face tightly. About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask and dab lightly. Pack Size - 2 packs see more...

KButea S.
Irvine
I used this before my trip to Vegas because I wanted a quick pick me up for my skin and to moisturize it before heading to the desert 🌵. The mask is split into two pieces. The top half fit really well and is easily adjustable due to the cuts around the nose area. The bottom half fit well, but the piece that goes onto the chin/neck area doesn’t stay on very well. Tip, when putting on the bottom half of the mask, start with the chin/neck part and work your way up to the face part can sit over the chin piece and help hold it in place. I would also suggest laying down when using this mask so it stays in place. You’ll like this mask if you like the Missha First Treatment Essence (FTE). This is basically a concentrated sheet mask version of the FTE. After removing it, my skin was glowing, refreshed, firm, and super moisturized. I don’t know about the whitening effects yet though.
Merie H.
Sunrise, FL
I've recently started using Korean skin care products and discovered this brand from a youtuber, it is amazing. All missha line is great, I thought that my skin was OK but when I started using this it got even better. It doesn't sting and it has a nice smell that's not overwhelming, I started seeing results in about a week. My skin is now glowing ❤❤❤
Maridel P.
Riverside
Love using this mask weekly. It brightens my face and leaves my skin smooth. It’s a quick pick me up when my skin starts looking dull. I’ve been using this mask for a few years. It comes in a box and in individual packs. I have enough to last me for a few months and I definitely am going to restock when I’m out.
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I use and Love Missha’s First Treatment Essence so this is just a perfect, easy way to give your skin a huge boost. It’s so cooling and hydrating to my skin. I like how my skin doesn’t feel sticky after either. My cheeks are plump, glowing and hydrated after use!
Cristina S.
Tustin, CA
I started using this after hearing it was a dupe for SKii with some of the same active ingredients. It really is lovely and gives a luminosity to the skin. Also for the price - it is incredibly affordable. Great buy ! I’ve been using it for the past year
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
I love this essence mask. I have the regular essence in a bottle. But the mask is perfect for where you just want to soak up all wonder goodness of this mask. I get so much moisture from the essence alone the mask makes it 10x better.
Jennifer M.
Austin
Purchased at: Amazon
I was really excited when I found the First Treatment Essence Mask. I had started using the First Treatment Essence as a toner and I loved it so I really couldn’t wait because I was imagining the mask would have the same plumping and hydrating effect only super charged. Well let me tell you it did not disappoint before I had even removed the mask I had already gone online to order another bigger pack of them. I could feel it working on my skin getting it super plump and happy
Yasmin S.
Biloxi, MS
I love the essence from this brand so I was really excited to try these sheet masks. They were I think $6 so kind of expensive in comparison to other single sheet masks, but I was willing to pay the extra because the essence is so amazing. I don’t think that these are any better than the essence though or more revolutionary or unique than any other sheet mask.
Anthony V.
Irvine
This product is very nice and is a more concentrated version of their essence. It is very effective however if you want more value I suggest just buying the essence considering the price. If you are looking for on the go it is great. The mask is pretty lightweight and absorbs pretty well giving you a light bright and hydrated skin
Lily L.
I have tried the Missha Face Essence so I already love that, so I decided to try out the face mask for a higher hydration in my opinion. Because I’m letting my skin relax and soak up all these wonderful essence on the mask. Although just using the essence itself is fine, on days I just want to feel extra, I just go ahead and throw this mask on.
sal i.
Casablanca hay rakboute rue 05 nr14
I want to ask about the quality
Miriam B.