Missha

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I can't be more happy with this purchase, I can't believe my skin is soft and moist for the whole day. The skin looks healthy and dewy. Love the effect and how the product works. My fav one. Recommended
5 / 5
I really like this product and it is very very difficult for me to find products that don't cause my face to break out. This has not caused any acne or irr itation and has actually helped my complexion and barrier. I apply it with a cotton round after my serums but before my night cream. I use this once a day in the evening. I have been on a k beauty journey the past few months and this was one of the first products that I picked up. The bottle is quite large (a lot larger than most brands) and is priced very well. I foresee it lasting me quite a while and also see myself purchasing it again in the future. I definitely recommend this product to all, even those with acne prone skin. I have THE MOST SENSITIVE, REACTIVE SKIN and if this didn't cause issues and helped my face, that speaks volumes!
5 / 5
This essence is just perfect. It keeps my skin felling so smooth and looking so glowy. I put this on with a cotton pad after cleansing and then go in with my regular routine. This even works great for skin prep before makeup. Highly recommend.