by Missha

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha - Time Revolution Special Limited Edition Set: Night Repair Borabit Ampoule 50ml + The First Treatment Essence (Intensive Moist) 150ml + 150ml 3pcs!
Arlington , TX
Missha - Time Revolution Special Limited Edition Set: Night Repair Borabit Ampoule 50ml + The First Treatment Essence (Intensive Moist) 150ml + 150ml 3pcs uploaded by Liz N.
I love missha and their products. They have different lines for different skin concerns and each line delivers what is promised. This set is for anti aging. The toner and the serum is a dupe for the other expensive brands. And they perform so well. I’ve purchased a set for myself and another for my mother. We both love this set.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These two products, the essence and the serum, our holy grail products. I’ve been in the world of Korean beauty now for 4 years and these 2 products are the ones I always come back to to fix any problems caused be trying new products. They are great for ANY skin type. They will not leave you feeling sticky or slimy. You’ll be left with a beautiful glow regardless of your skin type. As someone with sensitive combination skin finding a product that can make this happen is almost impossible. Misha happened to me too perfect products. Well I am in my 20s and this works for me, my mother (60s)has used it, and my grandmother (80s) has used it with the same great results. We all have different skin types and concerns, but these 2 products make all of skin look beautiful.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Vernon hills, IL
The essence is good but I feel it doesn’t meet my needs . Doesn’t instantly make me feel hydrated . The ampoule is light and goes into the skin well without making skin feel heavy .
Dry, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
The Missha Time Revolution is a K Beauty product that I love very much I also started using this one about 4 or 5 months ago only apply at bedtime it glides on almost like water comes as a set 1 is a toner and one is the solution it's odorless and this product works very well with combination skin it is also good with hydration I love it!
Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Purchased at: YesStyle
This is a dupe for SKII essence and ESTEE LAUDER serum. If you are interested in korean skincare and want something more affordable, this is a great start.
Dubai
Has changed my skin care routine completely. I swear by these 2 products and they are like life to me. My skin has healed most of the acne scars that I had and moistures as well as brightens my skin. Alot of friends ask me if I got a facial done whereas I have not done anything other than religiously using these 2 before my moisturizer.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ratingen, DE
Always wanted to try both products and finally decided to buy them. Missha has never dissapointed me with their products. Just like all the sunscreens, bb creams and cushion I've tried from them, this hasn't dissapointed me either. It makes my skin feel super smooth, plump, nourished and healthy in general.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Laval, QC
This is the set I got at Yesstyle. It was on special ,so I bought it.its was so worth it!!! It's the best combo ever.the essence is lovely.it has helped keeping my skin hydrated and smooth.the ampoule is moisturizing and I feel that it has help lessen the fine line I had on my forehead!
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Dark Spots