BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMissha
Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml

MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml

by Missha

missha time revolution night repair science activator ampoule 40ml highly concentrated essential ampoule to help make flawless and sleek skin through promoting skin's original and natural power to improve skin condition. wrinkle care and whitening...

why can’t you make ice cream milk is tech make it technology ice cream and around the world I personally like science so I tend to ask questions that I love answer but we can’t answer all the questions in the science world because there’s so many science in the world that’s it’s impossible just in one day it would take 200 years to figure out all the science in the worldwhy can’t you make ice cream milk is tech make it technology ice cream and around the world I personally like science so I tend to ask questions that I love answer but we can’t answer all the questions in the science world because there’s so many science in the world that’s it’s impossible just in one day it would take 200 years to figure out all the science in the worldMISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml ?
Is this product effective at brightening skin?
Start your review of MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml!
Randi  P.
Brazil, IN
MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml uploaded by Randi  P.
I've been using Estee Lauder advanced nightly repair for almost 9 months. Its one of the only products I make sure to not run out of. Well, while searching YouTube videos on fermented ingredients and peoducts with probiotics, I came across a video comparing this product, the EL serum and another product. In the video they said the missha product is almost an EXACT dupe, except for one thing.... It actually has better ingredients, and about 5 times more of the main ingredient EL boasts about using. So I decided to go ahead and purchase it, and do a test of my own... They are so similar its eery. In texture, feel, look and smell... The only real difference I. can tell is that the Missha product actually FEELS better on the skin. I highly recommend Missha Time Revolution Probio serum.
Viridiana  G.
Vallejo, CA
MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml uploaded by Viridiana  G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Like 👍 for like 👍 Thanks 🙏🏻😍🥰❤️ Si si y si es el dupe de Lancome night repair, los ingredientes de ambas son muy parecidos por no decir casi iguales, deja hidratada la piel al instante y notas cambios muy rápido, además de costar una fracción de precio comparado me encanto el empaque y la fórmula ❤️🥰👍
Michelle  A.
Torrance, CA
MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml uploaded by Michelle  A.
Purchased at: Target
I liked this product ever since I purchased it. The one I have is the 2019 formula and has the name Probio Ampule instead. I would use it in my nighttime routine and it would give me a bit of a glow/dewy skin look. It really felt like it helped my skin overnight and in the morning it felt great (as in not dry or oily like some products tend to do for me) I did the mistake of putting too much on onetime and it felt really sticky but eventually it still soaked into my skin. It does have a somewhat thick consistency but that can be worked with by putting less on. It has several oils so please make sure to read the ingredients in case any of those break you out. One time I also put on too much hyaluronic acid toner and my face dried up so bad and I didn’t have anything at hand to help with the irritation. After trying several products that I thought would help I finally used this and I felt less irritation immediately- it really saved me and I love it for that. Definitely a keeper for me and need to buy a second bottle!
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml uploaded by Christine A.
I started using Korean skincare products not too long ago. And I bought this to kick start my regimen along with many other products. Because it is a serum on the thicker end, I use this at night because at first it would feel heavy but then seep into my skin which I like. I started using a bunch of products all at once so I'm not sure if this product has done it's part. But I can say that after using all my products, this included, my skin has not felt better. One key thing I would mention is, this serum would be the main ingredient to my skincare that's preventing me from aging any faster. I noticed my skin being much more youthful for that reason. I would recommend others to buy this if you are looking for a serum that fights those wrinkles away. The reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because I don't have any wrinkles to test this product effectiveness on that. But nonetheless I would recommend still.
Lupita V.
Montgomery, IL
Super recomendada te deja la cara super suave pero sobre todo te ayuda mucho para vernos mas jovenes. Y que no se nos marquen esas arrugas pronto.
Tátilla D.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This product is so good, make your skin very healthy and very light. Hydrate your skin and give a natural wet.
Kelly R.
Wyoming, MN
MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml uploaded by Kelly R.
I really enjoy using this ampoule! I have been using a 10 step kbeauty regimen and this product along side with this routine amplifies the effects and I have been getting ultimate results! My skin has more elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles are diminishing, my skin is healthier and more buoyant, and most of all I am starting to exude radiant illuminating skin!
Dannielle  R.
Philadelphia, PA
MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml uploaded by Dannielle  R.
Purchased at: Amazon
MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml this is magic in a bottle i have been using this for yrs and i absolutely love it !! Makes my skin feel so plump and bouncy i just dont like the tacky feeling u get when layering other products.
Tina H.
I never knew their skincare products could be this good. I have only tried their makeup line. This does its job while your sleeping and you wake up with super moisturized and smooth skin. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Jennifer G.
Grundy
After I was my face, I use. But only right before I go to bed i have redness on my skin and it helps with that a lot. It makes my skin look brand new. I’m in love with this product. F
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yulia  K.
il y a un an
Sarah R. il y a un an
Just like most skincare, you’ll have to use it every night for at least 3 weeks. I’ve been using it a month and my skin isn’t magically better, but it’s super healthy. I have a lot of acne scarring and uneven skin tone so my idea of results are pretty hard to attain. I would recommend using a derma stamp or whatever micro needling device you prefer. I think that’s honestly what’s been helping me so much.
MARIA V.
Denver, CO
il y a 2 ans
MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml Have you ever tried this or are you into K beauty?
Randi P. il y a un an
yes, to both! I ordered from iherb, and its amazing! It really is a very good dupe for Estee Lauder advanced nightly repair. Infact, I actually thibk this product may be better than ANR. 😁
Karla G.
wicklow
il y a 2 ans
MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml in what part of your nightly skin routine do you apply this? I've just bought it and am applying it after an essence. But because its an ampoule, when would you guys apply it
Laura H. il y a 2 ans
I do it as my first step post double cleanse, but I'm lax about proper skin care order.
ZVIAD B.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml ? Is this a dupe of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair?
Karen Y. il y a 2 ans
Yes it is! Same consistency and everything but different color jar.