Missha Time Revolution Best Seller Special Gift Set II: Essence + Ampoule + Miniature Essence + Miniature Ampoule 4pcs

BY MISSHA

-Time Revolution Best Seller Special Gift Set II:-1x First Treatment Essence 150ml/5oz-1X Night Repair New Science Activator Ampoule 50ml/1.7oz-1X Miniature Essence 30ml/1oz-1x Miniature Ampoule 10ml/0.3ozIdeal both for personal use & as a giftProduct... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vivian A.
Torrance, CA
I love this. It has a really good toner and a really good serum. It's hard to tell if anti aging stuff is working when you don't have wrinkles but I like it and it feels nice.
Cassie P.
Ballwin
I was really happy with the missha serum I tried. It made a difference in my son's texture and it wasn't irritating which is better important since I have sensitive skin.
Freebee N.
Irving
Awesomeness this product is a must try!
😊😊😊 I just love these products! I recommend everyone to use!
Emma F.
LIVERPOOL, Merseyside
I love this set! I bought it online on offer as I wanted to try a few of the items out(it worked out cheaper than buying individually) and I'm so happy I Did! The FTE essence leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated after toning and prepares the skin for my actives/serums. The FTE essence has helped with the redness left after I've had breakouts and also help control the oil production in my skin. I'm not sure if I've noticed much different using the night serum but it is lovely on the skin and will keep using this set till I've ran out. I'll definitely repurchase the essence! Its my holy grail!
Lisa T.
Vancouver, BC
I'm a big fan of Missha products (similar/same formula to SK-II for fraction of the price).  I've purchased the First Treatment Essence and Night Repair Ampoule multiple times.  It has made my skin softer and more supple and has even helped with the hydration of my skin (feedback from my facialist).