by Missha

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha - Time Revolution Best Beginning Special Set: Night Repair Borabit Ampoule 40ml + Immortal Youth Cream 25ml + The First Treatment Essence (Intensive Moist) 125ml 3pcs!
How would you rate this product?
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
My introduction to the brand Missha, and why I always keep their products in my medication cabinet. I used this set for a month and fell head over heals in love with their products. Their First Treatment Essence is a perfect dupe for the $120 SK-II Essence, but this one is only $28.
New York
This is a great duo! I like to use the Essence twice a day and wait for it to dry a little before a sheet mask at night, I apply the ampule after the sheet mask essence is absorbed. It is a great duo.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Awesome set! I love both of the ampoule and essence. I've been using them for almost two years now and they've been some of my favorite products!
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Puffiness
Muntinlupa
It gives me that glowing, younger and soft skin once a wake up in the morning. The essence and the serum is a great combination!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores