BY MISSHA

Missha Time Revolution Aqua Youth Cream 75ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittney S.
Minneapolis
This is rhe greatest most hydrating thing ever! I love all Missha products but this is top of the list. Perfect even for my sensitive skin!
Karmin D.
Miami, Florida
The consistency of this cream was pretty thin…it seemed more like a milky emulsion than an actual cream. It had an artificial perfume scent, which I didn’t particularly love, but it was subtle enough that it didn’t really bother me.Since this cream was so runny, I thought that it would absorb quickly. I was both right and wrong. It did absorb quickly, but it left a sort of….film on top of my skin. That’s the best way I can think of to describe itBueno, hidrató. Yo lo llamaría una crema hidratante ligera, sin embargo. Perfecto para el verano, pero no lo recomendaría para cualquier persona con piel seca. También no hizo mi piel más grasienta, así que era bueno.
Farina B.
This cream moisturizes your face perfectly. It also has the anti aging effect, so it basically combines all you need. The price is totally okay for a Korean skin product. So all in all I can highly recommend the cream, especially for using it over night!
Flash F.
I think this is decent gel like moisturizer, it has a very pleasant smell and leaves face cool and hydrated. I wiukd suggest this to people with oily skin because to me this is. It hydratung enough. But i like it 😍