Missha The Style White Tea Lip & Eye Makeup Remover

by Missha

Brand from South Korea: Missha

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha The Style White Tea Lip & Eye Makeup Remover!
Back when I used it the first thing I notice was the light fragrance as I opened it I put it on a cotton ball and started removing my makeup, it removed it very well it just left some smudges you just have to go over the area again and it works like a charm. Love it over all
Oily, Dry / Acne, Large Pores
Los Angeles
I love it. It easy to us and works very well with my skin. Leaves my skin very soft, I just love everything about it.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Gießen
I think the smell is very good and it removes the make up very fast and without much rubbing It totally met my expectations and I will use it more!
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
Duluth, GA
Me gusta el producto mi piel es delicada y cubre sus necesidades sin afectarla.. con respecto a calidad pr dio está bien!
Oily / Sensitivity, Dark Spots