by Missha

[ Missha ] The Style Under Eye Brightner #2 ■ Condition : New ■ Capacity :6g ■ Type : Liquid ■ Shade : #2 Natural Beige The Style Under Eye Brightner ■ Features Tip type concealer with brightening ingredients that perfectly covers impurities and dark...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [Missha] the Style Under Eye Brightener # 2 Natural Beige Concealer Makeup Korea!
Tunis
Actually I love korean makeup very much I didn't use this concealer yet but I see a korean girl in YouTube do her makeup and I see her put this concealer with her makeup
Oily, Sensitive / Blackheads, Oily Skin, Dark Circles
North Yorkshire , Harrogate
[Missha] the Style Under Eye Brightener # 2 Natural Beige Concealer Makeup Korea uploaded by Linda C.
One of the best budget concealers I have used, highly pigmented and blends in really well so there is no need to wear foundation. Lasts a long while and good for blemishes and but best for undereye dark circles.
Oily / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
Rottne
[Missha] the Style Under Eye Brightener # 2 Natural Beige Concealer Makeup Korea uploaded by Tess S.
My thoughts on Missha The Style Under Eye BrightenerOuch is that a wrinkle I see, nooo its 20, all thanks to this one. Well I am not saying that the product causes wrinkles, I mean I am old (well to some at least) older, not so young anymore and on and on…So if you do have wrinkles under the eye, this might not be the product for you. If you are on the younger side on the age span, this might be the perfect product for you. So then, how to know. Well I do recommend you to try it out. It is a cheap product, so if it isn’t working, you can always throw it away. I do know a lot people who love this product so the chances that you will too, are quite large. Would be nice to hear your point of view. The problems I have with this product is that it seems to settle in every single line I have, even the ones I didn’t know I had. I like the packaging, I think the applicator is good and it is as fancy as expected. The product has no box, but comes in a sealed packaging. The smell is creamy or chemical almost, in the container, but when applied it is more flowery. This time the smell actually doesn’t bothers me, probably cause my eyes are far away from my nose so I don’t really smell it. Usually I don’t like product that has perfume in them, when not needed. I mean, who needs scented products under their eyes.The consistency is thicker, and usually I prefer the once that are waterier. But it is easy to blend anyways.It does brighten the eye area somewhat (and that’s why it gets any points) and it has medium coverage. If you are very blue (dark circles) under your eye, I would recommend a salmon colored corrector instead. If you are looking for an under eye brightener and if you can think of not buying a Korean brand I would go for the L’Oréal magic lumi (budget) or the YSL touch eclat (luxury).
Dry, Mature / Redness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
This is pretty similar to the concealers from The Saem although I prefer The Saem. The coverage is not bad and buildable. I'd recommend this for blemishes and not undereye as it is a bit drying. It definitely can help cover up imperfections.
Dry / Blackheads, Whiteheads, Sensitivity
Brooklyn, NY
VERY similiar to Maybeline's FIT me concealer. It might be a tad bit thicker in consistency, but I love them both! It's creamy, blendable, and is great for under eye coverage. Packaging is the standard, but mine arrived broken - I was still able to use it.
Philippines
If you are looking for a thin eye brightener then this one is for you. I like it as it doesnt crease on my undereye and it has a peachy tone to it which correct my dark under eyes
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity
Caracas, Distrito capital
I use this often for my makeup routine, it really covers and it maintains the whole day, it Is also great for carrying around due to its small packing
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Houston
The only concealer to hide my dark under eyes!!!! Love love love it! Doesn’t crease and goes on smoothly!
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone
Santa Clara, CA
This is my favorite concealer. Great coverage! It’s super cheap. I always buy two for backups.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads