Missha The Style Perfect Concealer

by Missha

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha The Style Perfect Concealer!
I really like using this concealer for any acne spots or darker acne scars that I have because it covers up the imperfection very easily and has a good coverage. This concealer is also good around the nose area to cover up any redness and feels very light. It does not cake up on your face if you don't layer too much of it on and looks very natural. I like to apply it just using my fingers because I feel like that is the best way to blend it on the skin and it stays all day without wearing off. It's a nice pot concealer at an affordable price that will last because a little bit goes a long way.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
Dubai Internet City , Dubai
I absolutely love this concealer, It's creamy and not drying so it's great if you have dry skin and want to cover up some imperfections. It goes from a medium to full coverage. The packaging is simple and the price is fair for the amount of product. The only con with this concealer is that it eventually rubs off after a humid day or after hours of wearing it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Lombard, IL
Missha The Style Perfect Concealer uploaded by M F.
I have loved this concealer for a very long time. It is travel friendly. it goes from light to full coverage. I usually use it on my minimal makeup days. The only downside is that it wears off easily.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness