Missha The Style Lip & Eye Makeup Remover

by Missha

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha The Style Lip & Eye Makeup Remover!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoMiami, FL
The green tea version of this product is just marvelous. A liiiitle bit too oily but when shaken well it works great. It doesn't clog the pores and the scent is delicious, it's so good for your skin you can even leave it on and rinse softly after taking off the make up.
2 years agoChandler, OK
A worker recommended this product when I had gone into a Missha store to buy more cleanser and I love it! It removes makeup so easily! Even on days where I am wearing a lot of makeup and I think it might be a process to take it all off it still comes off really easily and quickly! 10/10 recommend!
2 years ago
I really love this product! This is my first time using it and I was pleasantly surprised. Such a good price I'm my opinion. It really removed my eye makeup smoothly. I would definitely recommend this to others.
2 years agoBrownsville, TX
This is a good product for your lips and your eyes. I truly recommend the people to use this. It's really helpful.
2 years agoSterling, CO
Took off water proof mascara fairly well, but with two applications. Removes liquid lip products well.
2 years agoSharjah
It is definitely not the best eye and lip makeup remover I have ever tried just because it can’t remove my waterproof mascara. It’s better to use an oil-based cleanser first to melt all the traces of makeup
2 years agoNV
The best makeup remover! Mostly for dry and sensitive skins like mine ! I bought on amazon !paid ¥8960+shipping . Actually a bit expensive:/ but i never found makeup remover like this here in japan !! I'm so in love ' bought almost 14 times ! Recommend!
3 years agoPhnom Penh, Phnom Penh
It's work fine for the price but it's kind sting my eyes if I'm not using it carefully. and hate it shake it up with every use.
2 years ago
It leaves you face without rest of makeup, this mark is wonderful, for us women is excellent and it makes life much easier
2 years agoDoral, FL
2099 reviews
Es genial suoer recomendado oara todas las pieles , dejándolas suoer limpias libre d impurezas me encanta !!!