BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha

Navneet K.
Navneet K.
Maricopa
The Missha Style Green Tea lip and eye Makeup remover is a great product to use when it comes to buying an effective and cleansing remover without over drying the face. With my first use, my face felt squeaky clean, and felt soft and smooth. Another benefit of this product is that it leaves the skin and lips feeling moisturized and hydrated. It is pretty affordable and leaves a fresh scent. I would highly recommend it to those who want a product that gets the job done, getting those tough eyeliner marks off with ease!
Karen N.
Karen N.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Cleansing oils tend to break me out, so I rely on makeup removers to remove my makeup. This product is effective in removing makeup, even waterproof mascara! The only con about this is the bottle is tiny, so you'll use it up fast, it lasts about 2 weeks for me. But other than that, it's a great product, especially if you're sensitive to cleansing oils like I am.
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Columbia, MO
Seriously incredible makeup remover!  My makeup comes off on Friday and it doesn't come back on until Monday morning.  This is perfect for a woman who needs to feel like a boss with makeup but a mom without.  It's inexpensive, leaves your eye area very smooth, and is ideal even for waterproof mascara!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Grove
Was an okay product. I don't know if I would recommend it to anyone. I thought I would use something different other than my cold cream POND's makeup remover. It was nice trying something new but this product isn't for me. Again, nice being opened minded about trying new products. :)
jazmin T.
jazmin T.
Portland, OR
Does a decent job removing face makeup but it takes a little more elbow grease to remove heavier eye makeup. Obviously, may cause a bit of redness to appear beacuse it takes more rubbing in eye area. Overall though, the product does as advertised and is not too harsh on the skin.
Kayson G.
Kayson G.
It smells a lot better than I expected. It did take a couple of tries to get everything off the way I like it though so keep that in mind. I is pretty gentle not too much of a sting. The packaging isn't anything too special but that isn't a big deal for me. I thin it would be better for someone with more oily skin because it did dry mine out pretty quickly.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Clarcksvill Tn
This product  leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean it is a good price in all of you are looking for something that will leave you with great feeling skin over used the product three times and enjoyed each time using it in all  I would buy it agin
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
Removes make-up very well, but irritated my eyes. My skin was red and sore. My lips were tingling. I used several times and it happened every time. I gave it away. I wouldn't recommend for anyone with sensitive skin. I would not purchase again.
Krishna P.
Krishna P.
Metropolis
Love the makeup remover. Very nice and soft. Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft afterwards. Gets rid of most of the makeup and is a little hard to use. Takes a while to take off the makeup. Overall it is good for light and regular make up. Doesn't work well with waterproof makeup.
Alisa L.
Alisa L.
Corinth
Loved this product..It has a wonderful fresh clean smell...worked extremely well with just alittle product..It was purchased at Dillard's department store I believe....I have used this product many times ..I would love for them to have different scents ..It's a wonderful product..