Missha The Style Green Tea Lip & Eye Makeup Remover

by Missha

Brand from South Korea: Missha

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha The Style Green Tea Lip & Eye Makeup Remover!
2 years agoMaricopa
The Missha Style Green Tea lip and eye Makeup remover is a great product to use when it comes to buying an effective and cleansing remover without over drying the face. With my first use, my face felt squeaky clean, and felt soft and smooth. Another benefit of this product is that it leaves the skin and lips feeling moisturized and hydrated. It is pretty affordable and leaves a fresh scent. I would highly recommend it to those who want a product that gets the job done, getting those tough eyeliner marks off with ease!
2 years agoMetropolis
Love the makeup remover. Very nice and soft. Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft afterwards. Gets rid of most of the makeup and is a little hard to use. Takes a while to take off the makeup. Overall it is good for light and regular make up. Doesn't work well with waterproof makeup.
2 years ago
I love this product. It makes my face soft and nice. I bye it all the time this is a product that I need to have with my in school too. It makes my skin glow . I'm obsessed with it and I think you should try it to and you could use it no matter wat tips of skin you have .
a year agoTacoma
The green tea is what really made me buy this product. I love all things green tea! This product isn’t too harsh. I love that it focuses on the eye and lip area because it does work for those specific areas. After trying out oil cleanser though, I would prefer those instead - especially since I use a lot of matte lipsticks. However, this is still a great product.
2 years ago
It smells a lot better than I expected. It did take a couple of tries to get everything off the way I like it though so keep that in mind. I is pretty gentle not too much of a sting. The packaging isn't anything too special but that isn't a big deal for me. I thin it would be better for someone with more oily skin because it did dry mine out pretty quickly.
2 years ago
Removes make-up very well, but irritated my eyes. My skin was red and sore. My lips were tingling. I used several times and it happened every time. I gave it away. I wouldn't recommend for anyone with sensitive skin. I would not purchase again.
10 months ago
It's so natural and organic and great for my sensitive skin. cleans off nicely and not roughly. great value. I've been a repeated user and it stays true and beautiful packaging. it keeps it safe and everything. i recommended this for older women like my mother.
2 years agoClarcksvill Tn
This product  leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean it is a good price in all of you are looking for something that will leave you with great feeling skin over used the product three times and enjoyed each time using it in all  I would buy it agin
2 years agoEast Meadow, NY
Really great for washing off milder makeup and did an awesome job removing my bb cream. It didn't work too well on my waterproof mascara, but the gentle formula didn't irritate my skin at all! I bought it online and it came safe and sound with very cute packaging.
2 years ago
Awesome makeup remover! It's so gentle on the skin and removes makeup so nicely without leaving streaks behind of makeup. I soak a cotton pad with this product and it easily takes off all my lip and eye makeup!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...