Missha The Style Beautiful Tint - # (No. 3) Moisture Orange 8g/0.28oz uploaded by Erika C.

BY MISSHA

Keeps your lips stay healthy & moist-Contains natural botanical colorants-Gives clear vibrant makeup & fills in wrinkles on lips-6-free mild formula minimizes irritation-Cooling agents from Xylitol deliver fresh sensation-Free of paraben talc mineral oil silicon phthalate Product Line: Missha - Lip Color - The Style Beautiful TintProduct Size: 8g/0.28oz see more...

say deh S.
I love love love this lipstain. I bought it exactly in orange tint to give my lips a little orangy color, i used to drink Crush soda even though i don't like it just to get this hint of orange on my lips. Now i can do it without the need to suffocate from Crush!! Happy that i found this online. It will dry the lips after a while so i use a lipbalm after it. It worth every penny for me.
Erika C.
I had expectations with this product because I buy a lot of this brand. I thought that this tint would last more on my lips but no, i put it and two hours later faded. Is a cute color yes, but not last so much as the pink one :(
Maria A.
Montréal, QC
I had a pink one and it really tints your lips, but I don't think it's moisturizing at all. It lasts but not a long long time. I think it gives you a pretty natural look.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, AB
I was so excited to get this. But it does really nothing. There is no real gloss, the tint is barely there. It does have a mild orange flavor. It doesn't really last. I was hoping for a little more color. If you want something really mild in lip tints you will like this. it's very light. The packaging is very nice.