BY MISSHA

Missha The First Treatment Essence mask 5 sheets upper 15ml + under 18ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karlie K.
Louisville
This is an excellent duo for the SK-II sheet masks, as many have claimed. Both the essence and sheet masks are so effective at brightening the skin and improving hyper pigmentation. I used these religiously after a bad acne breakout on my forehead and they did an amazing job at retexturing and brightening the scars. There is quite a bit of essence in the packet so I take the excess and rub it on my decollate and even down my shoulders. This a powerful product that you won’t regret trying!Missha The First Treatment Essence mask x 5 sheets
Hanhy D.
Atlanta
I had high hopes for the missah face mask. It is soothing on my skin but it doesn't different from other more affordable face mask. Missah was my first product when getting into the Korean skin care routine. I haven't seen a drastic change in my skin. It is smoother but other mask have the same results.
Ellise M.
Crafton
This is an absolute necessity in my skincare routine. I use it right after my acid toner. It really does prepare the skin for all the other serum, etc to be absorbed. It's very gentle on the skin but yet you know it's working. I would recommend this to anyone using the Korean skincare regimen. I will continue to use and repurchase.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Brighten hydrate and renew your skin amazing botanical ingredients to improve elasticity free of parabens, leaves face silky soft and brightens skin very affordable and would highly recommend this product
Crystal S.
I love this stuff. I use it after my toner and it leaves my face so smooth. I have combination skin and it doesn't dry it out or make it oily. On my 2nd bottle! It last a long time . It only takes a couple of drops to use.
Mandy D.
Salt Lake City
These masks are the greatest for calming my sensitive skin. I’ve bought them several times and continue to have them in my rotation, I love them they worked better than I expected and come in cute mask sleeves. I even game some to my sister.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Anna B.
Alexandria
I use this product every night and I say it has some brightening effects. It doesnt dry out my skin but theres nothing else special about it other than that. It is average for me.
Kate R.
fresno
I found this mask at Target at 50% off. It’s brightening and hydrating. It’s pricey but so worth it. My favorite thing that it goes all the way down to your neck, so it wraps your whole face.
Sepi E.
Scottsdale
Love this product but Target doesn’t sell it snymore. Works wonders. Highly recommend to anyone. It would make it much easier to purchase if CVS or Target carried this.
Jenny Y.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Does this mask stick well to your face?