BY MISSHA

Missha The First Treatment Essence mask 5 sheets upper 15ml + under 18ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily K.
Emily K.
Okay so I've read some meh reviews for this mask before, but I love it. I haven't really used any other missha products before this, but I found a single pack at my target of this mask on a night when i just needed a little me time. I loved that it was fragrance free, paraben free, etc. so i gave it a shot. honestly it is 7 bucks a mask when you buy it individually so do buy it in the 5 pack if you like it, much better deal. Anyway, i loved the look of my skin after using this mask and love the amount of essence they load it with, the essence left in the pack after using the mask can even be used to elongate the benefits. I usually use this on either a night i'm feeling like i need a pick me up or if i'm trying to get my complexion extra glowy for an event or something. Always feel so fresh and hydrated after!
Allison H.
Allison H.
These masks are wonderful! So moisturizing, gentle on the skin, and user friendly! I love all of the products that I've tried from this brand!
Trang N.
Trang N.
sydney
I reacted slightly in terms of redness the first time I used this mask, but it left my skin feeling so supple and hydrated just after one use! My makeup applied flawlessly over it and wasn't caked at all! Easy to apply with no fuss at all for beautiful radiant skin!
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
carlisle
Absolutely amazing ! I didn't think it would do much at first but after I used it at least 3 times it left my skin SUPER smooth and for at least a week I didn't even have any break outs !
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.
Stony Brook, NY
Does this mask stick well to your face?