BY MISSHA

With a paraben-free formula that does not stimulate skin-Contains pearl powder that adds subtle glow & vitality to the cheeks-Infused with plants collagen extracted from beans to hydrate skin-Reduces flakes & provides natural cubic effect-Encased in a mirrored compact with a puff applicator-Creates a natural & healthy look Product Line: Missha - Cheek - The Style Sweet Line BlusherProduct Size: 6g/0.21oz see more...

Laura P.
Doral, FL
This is a great blush, specially for light skin, it gives such a winter-perfect tone snce its colors are cold toned, I've never found another like this one and I still cherish it over any highlighter. I pefer a lighter, more natural finish to my make up and this is just so soft and deliate, it glows just enough and not too much. For my kind of make up, natural and relaxed, it is just perfect, besides, Missha's ingredients just help your skin while wearing make up.
Violeta C.
Excellent.
It`s my first time with Missha.
They`re cruelty free, no animal tested and made with natural ingredients.
no cheap but not so expensive, just light tones, but for me is OK.
I would buy Missha again because i got a few things from they and i think the quality is excellent