BY MISSHA

MISSHA's Super Aqua Ultra Waterful Cream provides moisturizing energy of bedrock water from the Blue Mountains of Australia, baobab seed extract, and Powerful Vitality Complex. Use day and/or night as the last step of your skincare regimen.

Product Form: Cream

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, dye-free, paraben-free

Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
Purchased at: Soko Glam
The holy grail of moisturizers. I have a tough time finding a moisturizer for my combo skin. Most tend to leave my skin oily as the day goes on. I have never once had that problem with this moisturizer. It leaves my skin moisturized without over moisturizing and my skin feels plump and supple. I love it so much and will never search for another moisturizer again. This is it for me!
Shana S.
Wichita, KS
I am a chronic product junky and skincare is my habit of choice! Until this product I had never finished a moisturizer in my life! This cream is shockingly lightweight but very moisture good but not oily. I am ordering a 2nd bottle and it’s rare I repeat product purchases!