BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Cleans off the remnants left over after washing face and keeps the face alive and moisturized. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Amber H.
Wilton,
I love the way this product brightens my face. This absorbs, and stores moisture for 24 hours of hydration. The product is rather cheap and a little goes a long way. I'm telling you this product doesn't disappoint at all it is a game changer once you use it you'll fall in love!!
Cindy L.
Frisco
I have the whole super aqua ultra waterful line (toner, serum/emulsion, and cream). I LOVE them all! Paired together, they moisturize my skin without irritating my very sensitive skin. Will buy again if I ever see it around.
Mariale Q.
leaves my skin silky and shinyes uno de los mejores productos probados en este añoDefinitivamente voy a comprar de nuevo, ya que es muy fácil de usar y manipular y adpta muy bien a los tipos de piel
Micaela D.
lima, lima
love it, just incredible never seen befor with an extraordinary fragance i alway use it i am a repeat user
Mafe A.
lima
It was very helpful, it felt very refreshing on my face. I Would Definately Try It Again