Skin CareFacial SkincareMissha
Super Aqua Ultra Bio Essence 150ml 150ml

Missha Super Aqua Ultra Bio Essence 150ml 150ml

by Missha

Brand from South Korea: Missha

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha Super Aqua Ultra Bio Essence 150ml 150ml!
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
I thought this was okay. I have tried other products of this type that I felt was better suited for my skin, and it's problem areas. I do like that the fragrance isn't noticeable, which is great since some products make it so you don't want to continue use because a too strong of a smell.
Alexis G.
Las Cruces
This the first product I've purchased from this brand. I loved the smell. I didn't really see any changes . I'm sure it's because I didn't use it very long . I'm definitely going to purchase again to give it another try .
Jill M.
Riyadh City, Riyadh
I loved how it sits well in skin. It' properly absorbed and it makes your skin moisturized. I love the packaging because it's very minimalist. It's kind of affordable and good for asian and non asian skin. I've good no complains in this product because it matches my expectations.
Paulina N.
It's my first essence that I've been using since I started to combine korean skincare in my everyday routine. It smell fresh and it gives your skin nice and long moisture. From the moment you put it on your face it gives you relief and calming feeling

Looking for your answer?