BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMissha
Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam 200ml/68oz

Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam 200ml/6.8oz

by Missha

SKINCARE : Cleanser Description Refreshing cleansing foam that cleans impurities How to Use After using cleansing cream, apply small amount on the palm. Then massage the face and wash off with lukewarm water. Capacity : 200ml

[Missha] Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam / 200ml.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam 200ml/6.8oz!
Kayla B.
I like this cleanser a lot. It comes out as pearly white and is smooth against my skin. Now, the pH is a bit high, so expect the "squeaky clean" feeling. It doesn't dry my skin out completely but I do use toner, essence, serum, moisturizer afterwards. If the cleanser is too much, it works well as a body wash too.
Honey H.
West Point, NY
It was more pricey than usual korean cleansing foams, lasts a long time, smells very good but doesn’t clean the skin very good
Allie M.
This is a nice feeling foaming cleanser that did leave my face feeling very cleansed but not tight and dry. For instance, I have very dry skin under my eyes, around my nose, and very oily cheeks. I feel like this helped me remove the majority of my makeup as well!!
Sarah C.
Smells amazing and does a great job cleaning my skin. It's really gentle, but still follow up with moisturizer. Packaging is very simple and attractive. I ordered from Amazon. It was inexpensive, but shipping takes a while, so reorder before you'll need more.
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Jasmine B.
I received a sample of this cleansing foam from 08L. It lathered a lot better when I used my cleansing brush than when I applied it using my fingers. It didn't have a strong smell to it and it didn't irritate my skin. My pores felt somewhat tighter but weren't completely minimized.
Veronica F.
Oakland, NJ
This was my first cleansing foam and it has easily stayed one of my favorites. It's gentle for any sensitive skin or irritable parts of the face. It smells so nice, but isn't over powering. Perfect for when you just wanna clean your face before bed and relax.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
Never in my life have I been able to use wash off cleansers because they intensely dry my skin out and cause flaking. But, because I have so much faith in the MISSHA brand, I decided to try this one because my skin didn’t feel fully cleansed with just micellar water. This product was a wonderful surprise. It’s affordable and lasts forever. You only need a pea-sized amount to have your whole face covered in a lush foam. After washing it off, my face doesn’t feel overly tight, just fresh, plump and totally prepped for the rest of my skincare. This really is a gentle, wonderful product for a great price.
Maria S.
super refrescante y perfecta para mi.. altamente recomendada, me encanta usenla y compruebenlo 😍😄
Tetyana B.
New Castle, DE
Surprisingly, the foam cleans the skin until a squeak, but there is no sensation of tightness or dryness of the skin after washing, but on the contrary, a feeling of moisturizing and comfort. This is what I liked penka, I do not want to run and smear with creams.
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY
After about a week of me using this cleanser, I noticed that my black heads and pores were all gone! This product also didn't cause any irritations on my skin which is something that I deal with when I try other brands. Definitely a product I will keep reaching for and I might be tempted to buy some of Missha's other products.

Looking for your answer?