BY MISSHA

A refreshing facial foam wash Produces rich bubbles to gently & thoroughly remove impurities & makeup Contains sweet flag extract & willow bark extract to give a massaging effect Infused with Rosa Damascena Flower Water for hydrating & refreshing benefits Leaves skin clean & radiant see more...

Kayla B.
Newport news, VA
I like this cleanser a lot. It comes out as pearly white and is smooth against my skin. Now, the pH is a bit high, so expect the "squeaky clean" feeling. It doesn't dry my skin out completely but I do use toner, essence, serum, moisturizer afterwards. If the cleanser is too much, it works well as a body wash too.
RoSy M.
It seems like a magic trick !, I do not have black pores, but I tried it on my husband (who does), and look I've tried everything, even the facial sauna !!, but nothing.

In contrast with MISHA SUPER WATER, if I have seen effectiveness, it is not the same as removing blackheads in a usual way, but it is effective.
Veronica L.
Surrey
LOVE IT. Best product in the world made my skin feel so refreshed and smooth I would recommend this product to all my family and friends. The foam is great since it stays in one place and I can apply where I need. Yes I would love to buy this product again
Aleksandra K.
My skin told me 'thank you' every time after I've used it. During the day in the big city we catch a lot of pollution by our skin. This foam was something magical. Moreover, it is thrifty and lasted for a year with a half for me. The gentle scent combines with a good cleaning features.