Missha Super Aqua Pore-Kling Moisturizer

by Missha

The Super Aqua PORE-Kling Moisturizer is a pore purifying moisturizer that moisturizes and tightens sagging pores. Calcium, potassium and other minerals found in natural Italian sparkling water cleanse the pores of impurities while apple mint and lime extracts control sebum production to tightens enlarged pores while moisturizing the skin.

Directions: After applying toner, dispense desired amount of product onto fingertips and massage into skin in circular motions.

Is this suitable for oily skin? Does it have a fragrance? If so what type of smell?
Is this an organic product? I am pregnant and I'm very catious about what I'm putting on my skin :)
Is this product can be use for all the face ? And body?
Start your review of Missha Super Aqua Pore-Kling Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Johns, FL
Missha Super Aqua Pore-Kling Moisturizer uploaded by Kamni G.
Missha Super Aqua Pore-Kling Moisturizer uploaded by Kamni G.
My skin is changing with this pregnancy and I am getting black heads and enlarged pores. I have been a loyal Missha product user for years now and so I went in search of something that would help. It makes your skin super smooth, moisturizes and does help shrink your pores. I used it under makeup and in my nightly routine. Give your skin a break and use another moisturizer when yuh skin feels too day after a week or so of use. I will def purchase again.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles
Hamden
Missha Super Aqua Pore-Kling Moisturizer uploaded by Diana A.
Is a really good moisturizer.... i recommend you to use this as muchas you can because is very gentle. It met my expectations exactly as I wanted to. It was in a good value not expensive either cheap. I would recommend this to anybody who wants a a change!
Columbus, OH
I love this moisturizer it moisturizes my skin with one touch its smells good the moisturizer is soft and light to the touch this is really a reccomended product.
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Puffiness, Fine Lines
LOVE this Product! I have very large pores & this product kept it at an minimum.. definitely purchasing it again :) Find it at Ulta for an affordable price!
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Chicopee, MA
I love this product. It totally got rid of my black head problem, by minimizing pours.I would recommend this to anyone with a pour problem. Five stars
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
It actually helps you minimize pours! It moistures your skin, not leaving it shiny, I would definitely buy it again! P.s not THAT expensive 😉
Toronto
DEAR MISSHA, PLEASE NEVER STOP MAKING THIS MOISTURIZER

This is the best Mattifying moisturizer I've tried. It has corn starch in it so its like applying a cream + a loose powder all in one step. The result being a smooth and paper like matte finish.

BEFORE APPLYING:
On its own its not the most hydrating moisturizer so before applying I always use a gel or cream moisturizer that have their own hydrating/nourishing benefits. I don't mind this, I actually prefer it.

AFTER APPLYING:
Weather you choose to apply it on its own or after another moisturizer the finish will always become that smooth, paper-like matte feel of the skin. And I love it the moon and back.

WITH MAKEUP:
I wear a tinted moisturizer after this and it always looks flawless.
(That's Gel cream+Pore-Kling moisturizer+Tinted Moisturizer) and it doesn't look like I'm waring anything on my skin, while an even and smooth complexion is obtained.

MATTIFYING LONGEVITY:
If I'm to wash my face, apply a regular moisturizer and then go out and about my regular day, in 1-2 hours I need to Blot, Blot and Blot.
With this moisturizer, 5-6 hours can pass until I need to blot (singular). Meaning there's still not as much oil to blot.

TIP:
For those with dry and flaky skin I do suggest you thoroughly exfoliated your skin prior to use, otherwise the finish might be too textured.
DEAR MISSHA, PLEASE NEVER STOP MAKING THIS MOISTURIZER

BEFORE APPLYING:

AFTER APPLYING:

WITH MAKEUP:
I wear a tinted moisturizer after this and it always looks flawless.

MATTIFYING LONGEVITY:

TIP:
Oily / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles
So the first time I applied it it didn’t really do anything. The packaging was really fancy. And once again you ge what you pay for. I was in some store in the city and I discovered it there. After a couple of uses I saw allot of change
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles
Doha
I do not see why this product is called "moisturizer" because I do not get any moisturized feeling after using it. But I must admit that it does clean the pores and make them look smaller. So if u also have an oily skin this product worth triying when combined with a more rich moisturizing cream.
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Dark Spots / Dark Circles
Gold Coast
Absolutely love this product. Very moisturising and feels amazing on the skin. Would definitely recommend.
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...