BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Super Aqua 3- step pore care line to actively cope with various skin troubles of pores like excessive sebum, dirts, dead skin cells, blackheads(whiteheads) and wide and loosened pores Containing Willow Bark Extract, it helps to remove dead skin cells and to control sebum, keeping the pores firm and dry for the following skin care Containing Indcium Protein, Seasflash and Mastic Tree Extract, it helps tighten wide and loosened pores How to Use: After washing the face, apply an appropriate amount onto the cotton puff and softly wipe off the face Pat lightly until fully absorbed Pack Size - 150ml see more...

Anne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner, really removes any extra impurities on your face. My skin looks remarkably brighter, and my moisturizer works much better since using this.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not see a difference in my pores, or oily skin with this particular toner. It has a smell that is a bit off putting.
Hayley D.
Hutchinson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my pores seem so small! I love that it didn't burn my face either like a lot of other toners.
Viri O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used it and I liked it but I also felt muy skin a little bit dry the next day so I didn't like that because I had to use more products to moisten my face.