BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Cleans off the remnants left over after washing face and keeps the face alive and moisturized. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Michelle C.
I received this as a gift and I can first say that I was astonished to find to see the size of the pore tightening toner. It is huge and probably can last me for a very long time. I heard good reviews from it and I do recommend it to those who want smaller pores.
Elizabeth R.
Alexandria, VA
Did not have any noticeable changes with this toner, but it didn't irritate my skin which is a plus.  Bought via Amazon.
Meghan  W.
Kutztown, PA
I did not recognize any differences after using this product. I was disappointed and would not recommend
Alice K.
Kuala Terengganu
It took me about two weeks to able to see noticeable results but the time is worth it. The price is really affordable considering how well it works. I bought the product without any high expectations but it proved me wrong. I don't think there is anything I would like to change about this product
Alejandra T.
muy buen producto! Deja la piel completamentamente limpia. Tiene un empaque muy bonito y ergodinamico. Superó mis expectativas.