Missha Super Aqua Enzyme Peeling Softener 150ml/5oz uploaded by ❁Cynthya A.

BY MISSHA

Missha Super Aqua Enzyme Peeling Softener 150ml/5oz
  • "i think this is the best cream, my skin is very sensitive but this peeling it super natural, you can use every 15 day for 2 months and them use  one time per month. " in 5 reviews
Cierra O.
This is a very mild peeling pack that personally helps my skin alot, it removes alot of dead skill cells and excess sebum as well as having cute sleek packaging ! i would more than likely purchase this again as i have several times already , i recommend it to anyone who needs something to help their skins texture ! Overall i think this is such a cool product because not only is it strangely satisfying to peel you also grt good results ! (I would give it 5 stars if it didnt have this scent that i cant put my finger on but i personally dislike it, but dont let that put you off , still an amazing product)
Angie W.
Rahway, NJ
I truly love Missha enzyme peel! I took a chance on it after hearing alot of great reviews and wasn't disappointed . My skin is left glowing and not too dry, it sloughs off just the right amount of dead skin without irritating it too.
Maria C.
Floral Park, NY
Korean skincare and cosmetic products work really well. I would have to say after living in Korea, there's a reason why travelers outside of Korea flock to Missha and other Korean cosmetic chains. Yes, I would recommend this product. This product is gentle to your skin!
Carolina R.
I love this product sincerly one of the best products I've ever used. My expectations are usually high and this product met my expectations. It was a good price. I have a budget and it didnt go over my budget. I bought it at Amazon i got here super fast too.
Christopher R.
Philadelphia
I really enjoyed this products scent. I left it on for the suggested time and when washed off I noticed a huge difference in the color of my skin. I can't wait to see he results after prolonged use. Great value for price considering the end result.
Andrea A.
Jackson heights
It made my skin smooth, clean and moisturized. I will recommended to al my friends who need a peeling product. This product is effective and helped my skin. It definitely worked as expected and I will buy it again and also recommended to all.
Kristina T.
This mask is truly amazing! My face is usually dry because of all of the anti acne products I use, but this mask revived my skin. My face felt super smooth and soft. The peeling process didn't hurt at all although I had just a little bit of redness but that's just because my skin is a little bit sensitive. All in all, great mask.
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
I have tried a lot of different face products over the years and most of the more expensive ones I've tried I received in a monthly box and I fall in love with them this one as well would highly recommend
Aysa M.
It worked great to make my skin feel soft and glow. The packaging was average. I have very oily skin so this made my skin feel nice and refreshed. It wasn't harsh at all and it was the first time I used this product. I love love love it I would buy it again so fast!
Shannon S.
Olathe, KS
 I found this mess to be very moisturizing but did not really see any other difference compared to other masks that I have tried! It was gentle and hydrating.  This was my first time using this mask.