Missha Super Aqua D-Tox Peeling Gel 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Yulia K.Missha Super Aqua D-Tox Peeling Gel 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Justina K.

BY MISSHA

A one step detoxifying peeling gel -Contains detoxifying Caffeine Chlorella & Green Tea extracts to restore tired stressed skin -Formulated with fruit acids that slough away dead skin cells -Loaded with Milk & Morus Bombycis Root extracts for brightening effect -Infused with soothing botanical ingredients to reduce skin irritation -Reveals a clearer smoother & revitalized complexion Product Line: Missha - Super Aqua - Cleanser Product Size: 100ml/3.4oz see more...

• Would this product be any good for oily skin? I have seen it on A...1 Answers
  • Im new to the Missha line and this looks pretty interesting. Woul...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a peeling gel but am stuck betwee... Be the first to answer!
Jessica W.
Port Orchard , WA
Love this gommage treatment! Very gentle and yet effective. Recommend for sensitive skin. Don't push in to your skin just be gentle and rub and it'll gently remove dead skin. Gentle enough for everyday. Makes makeup go on hella smooth! Also very inexpensive
Sidney C.
This is the first Missha product I've tried and, I have to say, I'm impressed! I loved how it is simple to use, doesn't irritate my skin, yet has a high impact. I could literally feel a difference between before and after with just one application. Goodbye gross dried out dead skin, hello super soft and fresh feeling face! Missha Super Aqua D-Tox Peeling Gel 100ml/3.4oz
Tylinn W.
I saw a peeling gel mentioned in a Youtube video and decided to give this one a try. After using this product my skin was extremely soft and looked brighter. The rough texture around my nose was also reduced.  This peeling gel is great for keeping your skin rejuvenated and improving the texture.
Christina K.
Irvine, CA
This was one of the first peeling gels I tried in Korea 5-6 years ago before the peeling gel craze hit the US. It's very gentle yet effective. I don't think it does much for blackheads, to be honest, but it is very good if you tend to get bumps/flakes on your nose. It leaves your skin unbelievably smooth!
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I love this product! I really feel that my skin purifies and removes all impurities, leaving my renewed and luminous skin. When I applied I can see how it will work and removing dead skin cells. In my case does not cause any irritation or allergy, I love this gel!
Lauren L.
Paris
Scrub mild and gentle enough that my really sensitive skin don't get irritated. Leaves the skin soft. Though i'm acne prone this product didn't seem to make me break-out. I'm not sure what the long term effects are but for now i can say it's a decent product.
Justina K.
Molde
Missha perling gel changed my skincare routine. It removes dead skin perfectky. Do not irritate my sensitive skin. Its affordable and good value for money, because you need to use just a little product.
Alicia T.
Nottingham
I use this once a week and I love what it does to my skin. My skin is really sensitive and this peeling is not too harsh on my skin. It’s really easy to use and to clean. I got it from amazon.
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
Missha Super Aqua D-tox Peeling Gel is so simple to use. I have a dry and sensitive skin but it doesn't irritate. I could see and feel the difference before and after application. No dead skin, no allergy. Highly recommend.
Kristin W.
Calgary, AB
Peeling gels are a very cool thing that I personally find. Supposedly, as you massage the product onto dry, bare skin, little pieces of your "skin" get exfoliated off. I'm not sure if I believe that it actually sloughs off my dead skin, but it does help exfoliate my skin! I actually find the little rolled up balls of "skin" very fascinating, even though I am not 100% sure it is your skin, instead of the cellulose becoming in contact with the air and your skin. However, using this product has helped me brighten up my skin dramatically, and helped fade acne scars.
Janice L.
Im new to the Missha line and this looks pretty interesting. Would I be fine on acne prone oily skin ?
Would this product be any good for oily skin? I have seen it on Amazon a few times and have also been looking for a good peeling gel, but most reviews are from people with dry skin
I'm looking for a peeling gel but am stuck between this one and Tony Moly's peeling gels. Anyone have advice?