Missha Super Aqua D-Tox Peeling Gel 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Justina K.Missha Super Aqua D-Tox Peeling Gel 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Yulia K.

BY MISSHA

A one step detoxifying peeling gel -Contains detoxifying Caffeine Chlorella & Green Tea extracts to restore tired stressed skin -Formulated with fruit acids that slough away dead skin cells -Loaded with Milk & Morus Bombycis Root extracts for brightening effect -Infused with soothing botanical ingredients to reduce skin irritation -Reveals a clearer smoother & revitalized complexion Product Line: Missha - Super Aqua - Cleanser Product Size: 100ml/3.4oz see more...

ellie M.
This is the second peeling gel I have tried and it works just as well as the Primera one I had. I use it once a week. After gently rubbing the gel there are beads of product/dead skin. Even though I know a lot of it is the product itself, it's still super satisfying and does lightly exfoliate.
Elena F.
Bensalem, PA
This is a very gently peeling which I started to use all sorts of not long time ago. It doesn’t disturb the skin, and leaves pleasant feeling after! Also I like other products from the brand
Christina K.
Irvine, CA
This was one of the first peeling gels I tried in Korea 5-6 years ago before the peeling gel craze hit the US. It's very gentle yet effective. I don't think it does much for blackheads, to be honest, but it is very good if you tend to get bumps/flakes on your nose. It leaves your skin unbelievably smooth!
Sidney C.
This is the first Missha product I've tried and, I have to say, I'm impressed! I loved how it is simple to use, doesn't irritate my skin, yet has a high impact. I could literally feel a difference between before and after with just one application. Goodbye gross dried out dead skin, hello super soft and fresh feeling face! Missha Super Aqua D-Tox Peeling Gel 100ml/3.4oz
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I love this product! I really feel that my skin purifies and removes all impurities, leaving my renewed and luminous skin. When I applied I can see how it will work and removing dead skin cells. In my case does not cause any irritation or allergy, I love this gel!
Tylinn W.
I saw a peeling gel mentioned in a Youtube video and decided to give this one a try. After using this product my skin was extremely soft and looked brighter. The rough texture around my nose was also reduced.  This peeling gel is great for keeping your skin rejuvenated and improving the texture.
Jessica W.
Port Orchard, WA
Love this gommage treatment! Very gentle and yet effective. Recommend for sensitive skin. Don't push in to your skin just be gentle and rub and it'll gently remove dead skin. Gentle enough for everyday. Makes makeup go on hella smooth! Also very inexpensive
Justina K.
Molde
Missha perling gel changed my skincare routine. It removes dead skin perfectky. Do not irritate my sensitive skin. Its affordable and good value for money, because you need to use just a little product.
Alicia T.
Nottingham
I use this once a week and I love what it does to my skin. My skin is really sensitive and this peeling is not too harsh on my skin. It’s really easy to use and to clean. I got it from amazon.
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
Missha Super Aqua D-tox Peeling Gel is so simple to use. I have a dry and sensitive skin but it doesn't irritate. I could see and feel the difference before and after application. No dead skin, no allergy. Highly recommend.
Would this product be any good for oily skin? I have seen it on Amazon a few times and have also been looking for a good peeling gel, but most reviews are from people with dry skin
Janice L.
Im new to the Missha line and this looks pretty interesting. Would I be fine on acne prone oily skin ?
I'm looking for a peeling gel but am stuck between this one and Tony Moly's peeling gels. Anyone have advice?