MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Essential Moisturizer

by Missha

SUPER AQUA SNAIL ESSENTIAL MOISTURIZER 30ml
Harnesses the unique power of snail slime extract and botanical stem cells to capture skin’s youthful beauty

1. Balancing Layer
With a 40% concentration of snail slime extract, this moisturizer works as a 2-in-1 lotion and essence that delivers concentrated nourishment for lush, healthy-looking skin

2. Hydration Synergy Effect
Moisturizing Baobab tree extract combines with deep sea water for a quenching dose of hydration that leaves your complexion looking touchably soft and smooth.

3. Fights Signs of Aging
Helps fortify skin by improving the look of multiple key signs of aging: rough texture, dullness, loss of firmness, and fine lines/wrinkles.

Ingredients: Snail Slime Extract, Water, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Mango Seed Butter, PEG-32, Cyclomethicone, Niacinamide, Baobab Tree Extract, Butyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ethoxy Glycol, PEG-20Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Betaine, Squalene, Deep Sea Water, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Adenosine, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Meristem Cell Culture, Polyacrylate-13, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Oleate, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Octyldodecanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glycerin, Perfume

Usage: 1. With clean hands, apply 1-2 pumps to face, avoiding the eye area.
2. Pat lightly until fully absorbed.

For best results, use with full Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail collection:
Step 1 - Snail Skin Treatment
Step 2 - Snail Essential Moisturizer
Step 3 - Snail Cream
Step 4 - Snail Sleeping Mask (Night)
Step 5 - Snail Hydro-Gel Mask (Day)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Essential Moisturizer!
Worthing
  Let me begin with the fact that this product is amazing (when it comes to my face- of course everyone has different skin types). When I first got it I wasn't very impressed with the bottle, I am more into fancy packaging. Don't judge a book by its cover! Let alone that it smells really nice, after the first use it left my skin very soft and radiant looking and I was very happy as my skin can sometimes look dry. I was pleased with it and definitely recommend to others, especially if you, like me, have dry skin or are afraid other products may damage it. This is one of the moisturizers that will make your face look radiant and healthy!
Combination / Blackheads, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Raleigh, NC
Interesting product. Feels a bit sticky but it is an effective moisturizer. This was my first time using this but I would repurchase. Very gentle. Good intro to K beauty.
Sensitive / Fine Lines / Fine Lines
Makawao, HI
I love this moisturizer. I purchased this from Soko glam. It is a lotion and essence, so it allows me to combine 2 steps in 1. I have oily skin and it absorbs very quickly into my skin and it feels very weightless, also reduces the oil on my face throughout the day.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Puffiness
Purchased at: Soko Glam
Just alright. I didn’t see any effects from the snail mucin in terms of brightening. Also too fragrant for my taste. A bit sticky and not good for the humid months. I wound up not finishing the bottle. It may work better for someone with drier skin and not as sensitive to fragrance. The one plus is that it comes in a huge bottle, if you wind up liking it.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles
North York
Currently living this product. I use this all year round and in my day time routine. The applicator is easy to use. The product comes out white but goes on clear. Very light weight and applies easy to the face. It smells great and leaves the skin moisturized and dewy. Recommend.
Elmwood Park , NJ
Missha siempre ha sido muy buena me encanta todos sis productos y este no es la diferencia ellos hacen los productos pensando en el bien de todo el mundo es un poco más costoso que las que encontramos en la farmacia pero vale la pena
Combination / Acne, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Edinburg,TX
It is  super skin mousturing and very pleasable (for my skin) but the bad thing is that my skin gets really oily but maybe it depends on the type of skin you have since my skin is really complicated to work with  but I totally recommend it my friends really love this product
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Dark Circles
Lautoka
It does serve its pretty purpose as a moisturizer because it is concentrated with snail slime but for those who are not a fan of slime might not like the texture.
Oily / Large Pores, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Es una buena opción para usar de noche. Las manchas se hacen menos visibles con el paso del tiempo usando este producto, es ligera, refrescante y tiene buen olor
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Norristown, PA
MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Essential Moisturizer uploaded by Keesha F.
I have the complete set. It's great for use in the summer but if you have really dry skin, you'll need a heavier product for better moisture retention. The serum, moisturizer, and cream feel super light once applied. I've noticed my skin looks deweyer and brighter after my first week of use.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines