MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Essential Moisturizer

by Missha

SUPER AQUA SNAIL ESSENTIAL MOISTURIZER 30ml
Harnesses the unique power of snail slime extract and botanical stem cells to capture skin’s youthful beauty

1. Balancing Layer
With a 40% concentration of snail slime extract, this moisturizer works as a 2-in-1 lotion and essence that delivers concentrated nourishment for lush, healthy-looking skin

2. Hydration Synergy Effect
Moisturizing Baobab tree extract combines with deep sea water for a quenching dose of hydration that leaves your complexion looking touchably soft and smooth.

3. Fights Signs of Aging
Helps fortify skin by improving the look of multiple key signs of aging: rough texture, dullness, loss of firmness, and fine lines/wrinkles.

Ingredients: Snail Slime Extract, Water, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Mango Seed Butter, PEG-32, Cyclomethicone, Niacinamide, Baobab Tree Extract, Butyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ethoxy Glycol, PEG-20Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Betaine, Squalene, Deep Sea Water, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Adenosine, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Meristem Cell Culture, Polyacrylate-13, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Oleate, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Octyldodecanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glycerin, Perfume

Usage: 1. With clean hands, apply 1-2 pumps to face, avoiding the eye area.
2. Pat lightly until fully absorbed.

For best results, use with full Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail collection:
Step 1 - Snail Skin Treatment
Step 2 - Snail Essential Moisturizer
Step 3 - Snail Cream
Step 4 - Snail Sleeping Mask (Night)
Step 5 - Snail Hydro-Gel Mask (Day)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Essential Moisturizer!
Raleigh, NC
Interesting product. Feels a bit sticky but it is an effective moisturizer. This was my first time using this but I would repurchase. Very gentle. Good intro to K beauty.
Sensitive / Fine Lines / Fine Lines
Makawao, HI
I love this moisturizer. I purchased this from Soko glam. It is a lotion and essence, so it allows me to combine 2 steps in 1. I have oily skin and it absorbs very quickly into my skin and it feels very weightless, also reduces the oil on my face throughout the day.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Puffiness
Purchased at: Soko Glam
Just alright. I didn’t see any effects from the snail mucin in terms of brightening. Also too fragrant for my taste. A bit sticky and not good for the humid months. I wound up not finishing the bottle. It may work better for someone with drier skin and not as sensitive to fragrance. The one plus is that it comes in a huge bottle, if you wind up liking it.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles
Elmwood Park , NJ
Missha siempre ha sido muy buena me encanta todos sis productos y este no es la diferencia ellos hacen los productos pensando en el bien de todo el mundo es un poco más costoso que las que encontramos en la farmacia pero vale la pena
Combination / Acne, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Norristown, PA
MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Essential Moisturizer uploaded by Keesha F.
I have the complete set. It's great for use in the summer but if you have really dry skin, you'll need a heavier product for better moisture retention. The serum, moisturizer, and cream feel super light once applied. I've noticed my skin looks deweyer and brighter after my first week of use.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
This stuff feels like a godsend when I do my day time regimen. It's so hot lately that my skin just feels so dry and gross. It instantly moisturizes my skin, sinks in super fast, and makes my face look soft and dewy. Absolute love. I usually wait until their annual sale to buy this and get a kit. Love the snails!
Dry / Fine Lines / Fine Lines
New Pine Creek
If you can get past the snail slime (eww), you should really try this stuff out. When I heard everyone raving about Korean beauty skincare, I was curious and started purchasing a few items here and there. This was a product that I didn't purchase until a little later on, and I really have seen improvement in my fine lines as well as overall appearance of my skin. I would recommend using this with other products offered from Missha as they all work together very well.
Dry, Mature / Fine Lines, Dark Spots / Puffiness, Fine Lines
orlando
This can caus some irritation if your skin in sensitive but overall it's good it smells great and has just the cutest covering ever. I recommend Using once or twice a week for the best results or after washing your face
Oily / Scarring, Dark Spots
I wanted to like this so badly, but it did not agree with my combo, sensitive skin. It caused clogged pores and slight breakouts. I did not find it especially moisturizing either. I really like snail mucin, but this was a miss for me.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Love Missha, from their skincare products to BB cushions. I find the prices reasonable and they have been stepping it up in the packaging as well
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes