BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMissha

MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream

by Missha

Recommended for :

• Age 20s-30s
  • Those wanting a product that soothes skin texture and helps boost the absorption of following skin care products
  • Those wanting to strengthen the skin for a firm and healthy condition
  • Those concerned about dull complexion and loss of elasticity
  • Those wanting to improve skin and prevent skin damage

1. Improves Skin Damage
Contains snail slime extract and botanical stem cell extract to improve damaged skin texture and to provide energy to the skin
2. Hydration Synergy Effect
Contains baobab tree extract and deep sea water to store skin hydration and create firm, moisturized skin
3. Strengthens Skin
Concentrated cream provides intense hydration and helps increase the skin's natural defensive power for a firm, improved skin condition

Ingredients
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Arbutin, Bis-PEG-18 , Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Sea Water, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Meristem Cell Culture , Xanthan Gum, Fragrance(Parfum), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene

Usage: 1. With clean hands, apply desired amount to face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
2. Pat lightly until fully absorbed.

For best results, use with full Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail collection:
Step 1 - Snail Skin Treatment
Step 2 - Snail Essential Moisturizer
Step 3 - Snail Cream
Step 4 - Snail Sleeping Mask (Night)
Step 5 - Snail Hydro-Gel Mask (Day)

I am thinking to try this product.  Can anyone tell me if it really good and how was your result? And how long have you been using it?Thanks in advance 💕.
Iss for face or body?
Are snails in this or is that just the title?
Start your review of MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream!
Product Highlights
I love this cream. The idea of putting snail excretions on your face might be a little yucky but it is so moisturizing. It has almost a light gel like texture which absorbs into the skin almost immediately. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy and it keeps my skin moisturized all day. I've noticed that my skin is more firm and radiant and I've only been using for about a month. It smells light and fresh with no lingering odour. I bought mine off amazon is 100% worth the price. A little goes a long way. in reviews
This is the best moisturiser I have ever tried. I have dry skin and it gets irritated during winter. The cream is actually moisturising enough for me and I guess somehow it does improve my dry condition a lot. Have repurchased it (they have 100ml jar now which is only few bucks more expensive than the 47 ml one). Haven't thought of changing it yet.in reviews
...Snail Cream to try. I was a bit hesitant at first because I have such sensitive and reactive skin. Fortunately, this turned out to be a wonderful cream. The texture is very light and gel-like, which absorbs very quickly and easily into my skin. It has no scent, which I appreciate, and it has improved my skin's texture dramatically. My skin is so much more smooth and even as well as less sensitive and red. I absolutely love this cream and will definitely repurchase when I run out.<br>in reviews
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream uploaded by Jenny V.
Great cream. Lightweight, gel like texture. Smells pleasant and absorbs into skin almost immediately. Evens out complexion. Moisturizes and refreshes. Skin looks radiant and healthy. Didn’t had any breakouts. Gorgeous packaging. Value for money.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I got to try a small sample of this when I reviewed a different Korean beauty item through another freebie site. I’ve heard impressive things about this snail cream (yes, it really does have snail essence) and am planning to purchase a bigger size of it.
Sabrina Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream uploaded by Sabrina Gabriela G.
I received this as a free sample for a purchase I made at a Missha store. Snail treatments are renowned for helping in the regeneration of the skin, and I think the Super Aqua Cell Renew by Missha is one of the most effectives ever made. The texture is serum-like, you just need a small amount for your face, it feels refreshing and absorbs fast. In just a few nights using it I can perceive an increase on skin elasticity.
Rachel C.
Daly City, CA
This feels more like a gel and really helps to hydrate your skin in the dry winters. It kind of makes your skin look shiny at first but I think you just have to give your skin time to absorb it all. My skin neverrrr feels dry anymore ever since I started using this.
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I will admit, I first wanted to try this product because I thought it sounded weird. I half expected some science fiction globby substance when I opened up the jar. But, other than having snail in the name, nothing about this product was weird. In fact, it's an incredibly luxe addition to my vanity. The cooling formula goes a long way so no need to pile on. The gel formula seeps in quickly and instantly makes my skin feel plump. Although I can't attest to its ultimate long-term results (I have a bad habit of switching up products) I can say that after a week of use, I noticed my skin feeling soft and overall a bit more radiant. And that's enough for me!
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream uploaded by Christine A.
MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream uploaded by Christine A.
While all my other skincare products are doing it's role, this Missha Snail Cream is meant to rejuvenate your skin through hydration and repair the damage of it. I would most definitely recommend this product. Yes the key word snail does intimidate a lot of people but trust me on this, it smells like ALOE gel. It's a thick gel consistency and because it's more of a gel than cream it doesn't leave that oily sticker residue. At first when you slab it onto your face, it gives off a cooling sensation and feels thick. But give it a few minutes and it seeps into your skin for that layer of hydration. After using this product I can say that my skin has felt baby smooth. It's like the cherry on top for my skincare because I look forward to putting this on due to it's nice aloe smell. Definitely loving this and will look into repurchasing. ALSO, the amount you get is quite a lot since you only need a little.
Ilyssa D.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I never thought I would willingly put a product consisting of snail excretion on my face, but here we are. This product surprised me, and was hydrating for my dry skin. I didn't find it to have a strong fragrance.
delete D.
Honolulu, HI
Super super moisturizing, great for sensitive and dry skin. I love it. Would definitely recommend. However, this products are very pricy. I ordered a set of misshas sample product from Amazon for $9.99. Lasted long time. Did great for my skin.
Jane C.
Korean skincare's top priority is hydration and this one does not disappoint there. It looks like it would be really thick, but your skin just drinks it all up nicely. I think my issue with this was that it wasn't as hydrating as I thought it would be? And sometimes my skin would feel a bit tacky. Innisfree's green tea cream does a way better job.
KayLeigh  S.
Augusta, GA
MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream I don’t normally rate anything five stars because I feel like there is always room for improvement. BUT this product.. A++. This is the silkiest, most velvety feeling regenerative moisturizer. Ever since I tried this, I can’t live without it. I’m dying to try the mask component to this.