MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream

by Missha

Recommended for :

• Age 20s-30s
  • Those wanting a product that soothes skin texture and helps boost the absorption of following skin care products
  • Those wanting to strengthen the skin for a firm and healthy condition
  • Those concerned about dull complexion and loss of elasticity
  • Those wanting to improve skin and prevent skin damage

1. Improves Skin Damage
Contains snail slime extract and botanical stem cell extract to improve damaged skin texture and to provide energy to the skin
2. Hydration Synergy Effect
Contains baobab tree extract and deep sea water to store skin hydration and create firm, moisturized skin
3. Strengthens Skin
Concentrated cream provides intense hydration and helps increase the skin's natural defensive power for a firm, improved skin condition

Ingredients
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Arbutin, Bis-PEG-18 , Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Sea Water, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Meristem Cell Culture , Xanthan Gum, Fragrance(Parfum), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene

Usage: 1. With clean hands, apply desired amount to face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
2. Pat lightly until fully absorbed.

For best results, use with full Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail collection:
Step 1 - Snail Skin Treatment
Step 2 - Snail Essential Moisturizer
Step 3 - Snail Cream
Step 4 - Snail Sleeping Mask (Night)
Step 5 - Snail Hydro-Gel Mask (Day)

Iss for face or body?
Are snails in this or is that just the title?
I have a tendency to breakout will this work for me or should I avoid it?
Start your review of MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream!
Product Highlights
“I love this cream. The idea of putting snail excretions on your face might be a little yucky but it is so moisturizing. It has almost a light gel like texture which absorbs into the skin almost immediately. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy and it keeps my skin moisturized all day. I've noticed that my skin is more firm and radiant and I've only been using for about a month. It smells light and fresh with no lingering odour. I bought mine off amazon is 100% worth the price. A little goes a long way. ” in reviews
“This is the best moisturiser I have ever tried. I have dry skin and it gets irritated during winter. The cream is actually moisturising enough for me and I guess somehow it does improve my dry condition a lot. Have repurchased it (they have 100ml jar now which is only few bucks more expensive than the 47 ml one). Haven't thought of changing it yet.” in reviews
“...Snail Cream to try. I was a bit hesitant at first because I have such sensitive and reactive skin. Fortunately, this turned out to be a wonderful cream. The texture is very light and gel-like, which absorbs very quickly and easily into my skin. It has no scent, which I appreciate, and it has improved my skin's texture dramatically. My skin is so much more smooth and even as well as less sensitive and red. I absolutely love this cream and will definitely repurchase when I run out.<br>” in reviews
Dubai
This amazing golden jar is packed with so much goodness in it! It has a sublte sweet and fresh cucumber scent that is so much refreshing. Quite far from the gooey snail slime that i was expecting. 😊 this little jar of goodnes is made of 70% snail extract, it has a very light gel texture that is easily absorbed by the skin. I consistently apply it on my face everynight after cleaning and it gives you a supple, soft and mosturized skin throught the day. Very much recommended for ladies who has dry skin!
Hillsboro, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
There are some smells that are connected to certain memories and some that just evoke an odd sense of memory, and this one managed to hit my brain smell memory center's Smells Like My Nana button. And, no, that's not a compliment. I don't usually get bothered by product smells, but this one lingered. I could forgive a bad smell for a good result though (can always wear it to bed and sleep away the scent), but this was a thoroughly unimpressive formula. I found it neither hydrating or mattifying, it didn't seem to do anything beneficial to my face, and I noticed a slightly tacky sensation over time. There are just better formulas out there for a better price, and this one just didn't cut it.
I love the cream that the cream get absorbed very well without leaving behind any sticky and oily. This is a miracle cream for me. I've tried many brands (Snail Cream) but I personally still prefer this MISSHA snail cream. Great for healing and acne scar. Been using this for my acne scar for a while. This is my 7th bottle. I highly recommend this snail cream. Its super refreshing ! My scar now gone and my skin looked normal. I had a good, long period of almost clear skin. It does improve my skin. However, it does not have strong smell too. I love it very much. Thank you MISSHA !
My go-to for the winter, when my combo, acne-prone skin needs a little more hydration than the summer months.  I love snail mucin as an ingredient and this cream hasn't let me down yet.  It gives me glowy skin and doesn't break me out.  I don't notice any scent to it and a little goes a very long way.  One jar lasted me all winter.  I am 33 but look 26 so I am also using this for preventative anti-aging.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Soko Glam
I bought this from Soko Glam about a month ago and began using it at night. It claimed to be good for oily and acne prone skin. Well, it is!! It is almost like a water moisturizer. It is light on the skin and absorbs quickly. It doesn't leave a greasy residue and my skin has reacted very nicely to it. I mix it with my Blume facial oil at night and I wake up to glowing, fresh, soft skin. Highly recommend!!
Purchased at: Soko Glam
I was recommended this product from soko glam (a Korean skincare curating website) and decided to try it out. The gel-like consistency feels nice and is very hydrating. Had a clean scent to it and overall, I would recommend.
Wilmington , NC
This is a great moisturizer! There is so many benefits from snail mucin. An I did feel moisturized, and glowy from using it. I did see results, and would repurchase this again. It’s just hard to find, and order.
I would have given this a 5-star rating if it weren’t for the scent, which isn’t actually bad, but it is *just* strong enough for me to notice and go, “eh”. But, if you’re not sensitive to scented products, you should at least try this once because you owe it to yourself, because you like yourself. Do it.
Denham Spgs, LA
Nothing super spectacular for me , but it is a nice moisturizer. Didn’t irritate my sensitive skin or break me out. But also didn’t do anything revolutionary for me either. I would probably skip the repurchase.
Camillus, New York
I got it during my trip to Korea earlier this year and used it as a night cream after cleansing and toning it. I started using it when I had ton of sun and dirt exposure , usually my skin reacts badly to sun and gets very dry, breaks out and gets tanned. With this moisturizer, I didn't get any of these issues. In fact, my skin felt supple and smooth the next morning. It's very light and moisturising and doesn't feel greasy or heavy. Has watery gel like consistency and a small quantity is required for single use. Has a subtle fragrance which I love. The jar is also very pretty and classy. My only concern was availability and I am glad Amazon, target Carry it. I am going to repurchase after I am done with the current jar. Amazing Korean find!