Recommended for :

• Age 20s-30s
  • Those wanting a product that soothes skin texture and helps boost the absorption of following skin care products
  • Those wanting to strengthen the skin for a firm and healthy condition
  • Those concerned about dull complexion and loss of elasticity
  • Those wanting to improve skin and prevent skin damage

1. Improves Skin Damage
Contains snail slime extract and botanical stem cell extract to improve damaged skin texture and to provide energy to the skin
2. Hydration Synergy Effect
Contains baobab tree extract and deep sea water to store skin hydration and create firm, moisturized skin
3. Strengthens Skin
Concentrated cream provides intense hydration and helps increase the skin's natural defensive power for a firm, improved skin condition

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Arbutin, Bis-PEG-18 , Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Sea Water, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Meristem Cell Culture , Xanthan Gum, Fragrance(Parfum), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene

• Are snails in this or is that just the title?1 Answers
  • I have a tendency to breakout will this work for me or should I a...1 Answers
  • Does this help with acne scars? If so, how many weeks before you ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Karina Y.
I cannot express how much I love this snail cream! It leaves my skin super plump, soft, and glowing, and the overall health of my skin has improved. I don't have any breakouts or keratosis pilaris on my face anymore, since it's so hydrating. It's also got a firm gel consistency so it's really satisfying to put on.
Sam L.
Baldwin, NY
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I don't think I'm switching anytime soon. It smells great and makes my skin feel smooth and soft and healthy without being sticky. I highly recommend.
Kalynne M.
Minneapolis , MN
This is by far my favorite moisturizer. It's incredibly lightweight, absorbs quickly, and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. It goes well under makeup and helps keep my foundation in place. Definitely worth it.
Afton H.
El Paso, TX
Not a bad product and super hydrating has also helped with my discolored skin which is why I bought it. Not expensive very affordable. I will be repurchasing this product doesn’t have weird consistency like the cosrx one
Olivia C.
It was a pretty good night cream, kept my skin very hydrated throughout my sleep. My only problem with it is the fact that it’s in a jar, so it probably wasn’t very clean after a while. It did come with a spatula though!
Connie N.
Long Beach, CA
The fragrance is way too strong for me to continue using. I didn’t notice a difference in skin tone but I did notice more breakouts. For the price, I don’t think I would buy it again. I had high hopes.
Miki C.
Orlando, FL
I'm embarrassed to say that I actually bought an enormous bottle of this over 7 years ago when you had to order it from Asia in order to get it, and didn't really use it for more than a few days. Fast forward to hearing present, I went and bought this to give it a second try and absolutely love it. I have combination skin that had become adult cystic acne all along the jaw line and cheeks last year. This didn't irritated my skin or acne at all. I've now been using it for 2 months and love how light it feels. I use this over the Super Aqua Skin Treatment and it absorbs really quickly and both have a very light pleasant scent. I own the large large bottle and take 2 pumps into my hand and gently press it with my fingers and palms all over my face and neck in the morning and at night. It's light and you don't feel it, but when you cleanse your face at the end of the night or first thing in the morning, you can feel how hydrated and soft your skin is. It's one of my favourite beauty products, and affordable!
Sabrina Gabriela G.
I received this as a free sample for a purchase I made at a Missha store. Snail treatments are renowned for helping in the regeneration of the skin, and I think the Super Aqua Cell Renew by Missha is one of the most effectives ever made. The texture is serum-like, you just need a small amount for your face, it feels refreshing and absorbs fast. In just a few nights using it I can perceive an increase on skin elasticity.
Rae T.
Honolulu, HI
Most of the missha products Ive ever bought were pretty amazing. Korean skin care is always a go to for me. Not sure what it is about it that I truly like but I feel like the ingredients are really good and I almost always see good results after I use for a period of time. The snail cream line from missha is wonderful, youd think with the words "snail" on it would smell horrible but its quite pleasant and absorbs well. I got this line because Im trying to be proactive about my fine lines and wrinkles. After using this particular cream my face started to regain a little more suppleness. I enjoy missha products!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I had heard so many wonderful things about snail mucin that I decided to do a little bit of research on my own and purchase this Missha Snail Cream to try. I was a bit hesitant at first because I have such sensitive and reactive skin. Fortunately, this turned out to be a wonderful cream. The texture is very light and gel-like, which absorbs very quickly and easily into my skin. It has no scent, which I appreciate, and it has improved my skin's texture dramatically. My skin is so much more smooth and even as well as less sensitive and red. I absolutely love this cream and will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Mara H.
Are snails in this or is that just the title?
Cat N.
Does this help with acne scars? If so, how many weeks before you saw results?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have a tendency to breakout will this work for me or should I avoid it?