BY MISSHA

Recommended for :

• Age 20s-30s
  • Those wanting a product that soothes skin texture and helps boost the absorption of following skin care products
  • Those wanting to strengthen the skin for a firm and healthy condition
  • Those concerned about dull complexion and loss of elasticity
  • Those wanting to improve skin and prevent skin damage

1. Improves Skin Damage
Contains snail slime extract and botanical stem cell extract to improve damaged skin texture and to provide energy to the skin
2. Hydration Synergy Effect
Contains baobab tree extract and deep sea water to store skin hydration and create firm, moisturized skin
3. Strengthens Skin
Concentrated cream provides intense hydration and helps increase the skin's natural defensive power for a firm, improved skin condition

Ingredients
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Arbutin, Bis-PEG-18 , Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Sea Water, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Meristem Cell Culture , Xanthan Gum, Fragrance(Parfum), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene

Usage: 1. With clean hands, apply desired amount to face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
2. Pat lightly until fully absorbed.

For best results, use with full Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail collection:
Step 1 - Snail Skin Treatment
Step 2 - Snail Essential Moisturizer
Step 3 - Snail Cream
Step 4 - Snail Sleeping Mask (Night)
Step 5 - Snail Hydro-Gel Mask (Day)

• Are snails in this or is that just the title?1 Answers
  • I have a tendency to breakout will this work for me or sh...1 Answers
  • Does this help with acne scars? If so, how many weeks bef...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I love this cream. The idea of putting snail excretions on your face might be a little yucky but it is so moisturizing. It has almost a light gel like texture which absorbs into the skin almost immediately. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy and it keeps my skin moisturized all day. I've noticed that my skin is more firm and radiant and I've only been using for about a month. It smells light and fresh with no lingering odour. I bought mine off amazon is 100% worth the price. A little goes a long way. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturiser I have ever tried. I have dry skin and it gets irritated during winter. The cream is actually moisturising enough for me and I guess somehow it does improve my dry condition a lot. Have repurchased it (they have 100ml jar now which is only few bucks more expensive than the 47 ml one). Haven't thought of changing it yet." in 6 reviews
  • "I had heard so many wonderful things about snail mucin that I decided to do a little bit of research on my own and purchase this Missha Snail Cream to try. I was a bit hesitant at first because I have such sensitive and reactive skin. Fortunately, this turned out to be a wonderful cream. The texture is very light and gel-like, which absorbs very quickly and easily into my skin. It has no scent, which I appreciate, and it has improved my skin's texture dramatically. My skin is so much more smooth and even as well as less sensitive and red. I absolutely love this cream and will definitely repurchase when I run out.
    " in 4 reviews
Becca W.
Helena
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer EVER! I have oily (summer) to oily combination (winter) skin and I love using this after my full skin care routine or when I’m feeling a little fancy. I put it on at night and it makes my skin so soft and luminous once I wake up the next morning. It is regularly around $40 and I would say it is totally worth it but I always wait to buy it during Missha’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. Their whole website is typically 40-50% off so that’s when I buy my Korean skin care in bulk. A jar lasted me just under a year because I used it sparingly but if it’s your regular moisturizer then a month or two will probably be your average jar life span. It comes with a spatula to get the product out with and I recommend using it since it keeps the bacteria from your hands out of the jar and the product lasts longer.
KayLeigh L.
MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream I don’t normally rate anything five stars because I feel like there is always room for improvement. BUT this product.. A++. This is the silkiest, most velvety feeling regenerative moisturizer. Ever since I tried this, I can’t live without it. I’m dying to try the mask component to this.
Karina Y.
I cannot express how much I love this snail cream! It leaves my skin super plump, soft, and glowing, and the overall health of my skin has improved. I don't have any breakouts or keratosis pilaris on my face anymore, since it's so hydrating. It's also got a firm gel consistency so it's really satisfying to put on.
Sandra C.
I know snail cream is weird but this is my last step to my skin care routine. I bought it on sokoglam and I bought my second one. I think it’s effective but then again I have a 8 step skin care that I do everyday.
Olivia C.
Elmhurst, NY
It was a pretty good night cream, kept my skin very hydrated throughout my sleep. My only problem with it is the fact that it’s in a jar, so it probably wasn’t very clean after a while. It did come with a spatula though!
Sam L.
Baldwin, NY
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I don't think I'm switching anytime soon. It smells great and makes my skin feel smooth and soft and healthy without being sticky. I highly recommend.
Charlene L.
United states
I love this moisturizer! It's light and has a light clean scent. A little goes a long way. I never thought I would spent $45.00 on a moisturizer but this will be a repurchase.
Cat N.
San francisco, CA
A great cream for hydration. I love the gel texture and how it’s not too heavy or thick. Great for daytime use. However, I did not notice any notable difference in my skin. I bought this to help with acne scars and am sad to say it didn’t do much for them. However, it’s good if you’re looking for hydration.
Kalynne M.
Minneapolis , MN
This is by far my favorite moisturizer. It's incredibly lightweight, absorbs quickly, and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. It goes well under makeup and helps keep my foundation in place. Definitely worth it.
Lipstick B.
houston
I’ve been using this cream for 3 months and I love the way my skin feels more smooth my lines look visibly plump . Snail extracts are a great way to hydrate n fortify your skin m help repair your moisture barrier
Mara H.
Are snails in this or is that just the title?
Cat N.
San francisco, CA
Does this help with acne scars? If so, how many weeks before you saw results?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have a tendency to breakout will this work for me or should I avoid it?