BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. A round shape eye patch not only covers under eye but the whole eye area to help release stress, offering you a relaxing moment. After washing your face, apply the patches for3-5 minutes. Remove the patches and dab the remaining essence for absorption. see more...

Dana M.
Dana M.
Really relaxing, smells great. But I didn't really see a difference after using it after about a month and a half.
imane C.
imane C.
I did not see any drastic changes in brightening effect but my under eyes feel moisturized, nourished and elastic. Not sure about the firming effect though but the results might come out different if being tested on mature eyes. I do not have dark circles so I cannot conclude the outcome for this too. My eye areas does not feel any discomfort while and after using the eye patches.
Studio Z.
Studio Z.
Melbourne
I bought this product online and I used this product after a night out to help relax my self! It was so hydrating and I really felt relaxed after using it. The packaging was really nice and it was so easy to use!
Deea A.
Deea A.
Kirkcaldy , Fife
I been using this product for a couple of times and really liked it. I really think is a very good quality product and just love it!!!