BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. A moisturizing eye patch replenishes hydration and tackles dark circles. After washing your face, apply the patches for 20-30 minutes. Remove the patches and dab the remaining essence for absorption. see more...

Megha P.
Leesburg, FL
Im a night owl and tend to only get about 5-6 hours of sleep so I usually wake up with dark circles and puffy eyes and these quick under eye sticks on goes a long way! It really shows a difference in just about one try
Melody C.
Bakersfield, CA
I didn't see a drastic immediate brightening result but my complexion felt smooth and firm. I think with continued use these will give me the results I'm looking for.
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
These were ok. They did brighten my dark circles but didn’t moisturize as much as I would have liked. They were ok for the price and I would buy them again. They did feel a little tight on the skin but it didn’t bother me much.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Feels nice, it nothing amazing. All it does is cool the area, it’s the same as using cucumbers or spoons
Daria E.
Tromso
Great patchess that will depuff your eyes and brighten the dark circles. The patches adheres nicely to the skin and do not fall off. I put these patches on and put also a sheet mask over, so it is perfect to multi-mask. Definitely recommend these to try out!
Fatima l.
Rabat
I got this after my exams, as I used to stay up all night and ended up with terrible dark circles!
It lifted under my eyes, btightend and moisturuze that area very well that it realmy surprised me.
The patches sticks well when I put them so they did not fall like many other products, and they are large enough to cover the whole area ♡.
amar k.
i have not seen any difference ... but feels good while using ... as it cools around the eye ... i usually like missha's stuff but not this one
Anya P.
Santiago
Es un tratamiento continuo, sientes la diferencia con constancia, si se puede lograr con este producto, de verdad en mi opinión es excelente
ᴾᴬᴼᴸᴬ|20🌻 R.
08905
Solo me he comprado uno para probar y la verdad que muy bien para tener ese precio
Lo voy a volver a comprar cuando tenga la oportunidad