Missha Speedy Solution Anti-Trouble Patch Set

by Missha

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha Speedy Solution Anti-Trouble Patch Set!
How would you rate this product?
It is a product that has helped me a lot in the care of my skin, it is an incredible treatment for pimples and acne, I do not suffer from acne but the pimples have always been a problem for me, its natural anti-inflammatory ingredients, reduce The redness of the skin, hydrates it, and its patches protect against the bacteria that make your skin become infected.
These aren't the best spot patches I've tried out (I'm thinking of COSRX if you want some GREAT ones), but they are okay I guess! Work well on white heads already partying on your face and more.
Leave it all night, and wear it during the day if you can handle it haha : The more the better.
Very very good cleared up all my spots . left my skin felling hidrated . have recommended this to all my friends
Suva
Does seem to work, affordable and very handy to use when you're trying to get a spot to go away!