Missha Speedy Solution Anti-Trouble Patch Set uploaded by Michaela Ö.

BY MISSHA

Tina T.
I had really high hopes for this product. It seemed to work upon the first few applications (first 1-2 days). They come in little sticker like circles that you peel off and you "apply" it to your problem area. I feel like these worked ok for smaller white head-like pimples (<1mm), BUT when I used it on a bigger pimple (2mm) a bigger and more painful pimple began to erupt. The same issue happened to my mother. Her single pimple (2mm in diameter) grew into a huge 4mm painful sized pimple. I felt terrible to have even given her these patches. I saw great reviews for this product of the website, however. I do not want to take the risk of a growing another large and painful pimple. I have combo skin, sometimes oily.  I feel like the sticker cuts of the O2 needed for skin renewal, I'm sure that there are many types of bacteria within our skin that continues to thrive without the O2, so these patches probably created a perfect environment for bacteria to thrive in.
Karen S.
Brooklyn, NY
The patches came in 2 different sizes for bigger or smaller sized troubled sized spots. It was very see through so that it was easy to wear throughout the day, even when going outside. I used this product about 10 times when I had a few pimples on my face. This definitely helped calm the skin around it as well as decrease the size of the pimple. The only downside would be not being able to put any type of skin product on the face before putting on the patch.
Katherine W.
BROOKLYN, NY
I purchased the Missha Speedy Recovery Anti Trouble Patch Set mainly because it was he same price as the CosRX Acne Pimple Master Patch. Both are the same price for $5 but the Missha has 96 patches vs 24 CosRX patches. The Missha patches are definitely thinner than the CosRX but I didn't see a difference in the white head pimples that I had when I used the Missha patches, versus using the CosRX. Although there are more patches in the Missha, I would prefer using the CosRX patches instead.
Crystall C.
I use these pimple patches all the time as my backup product at night. Once I remove all the makeup at night before sleeping, I apply these clear stickers on the pimple on a DRY FACE. Please note: Application on a dry face is the most important thing for the pimple patch to really be effective. I like that it's thin, it's clear, I barely feel like I have something on when I do apply, and it's easy to use.
Tiffany S.
San Francisco, CA
Great product when you get a breakout. Just take a patch and put it on the pimple after washing your face and before you go to sleep. It'll be less red and smaller once you wake up in the morning. I'm also a chronic pimple picker so this is a good way to help me stop touching and picking at my pimples. Effective but there are plenty of other pimple patches to try that may produce a similar result for cheaper.
Ann N.
Naples, FL
I've used this product twice, and since it was a humid day, the pimple on my nose was sweating and very uncomfortable. I have a habit of touching my pimples a lot, so this was very good for me. I just wish it wasn't very adhesive because it ripped the skin of my nose.
Shoshannah H.
Windsor, CT
This works so quickly. I really loved the way my skin felt after using the Speedy Solution Anti-Trouble Patch Set! As soon as I feel an oncoming breakout I know that I can rely on this product to alleviate any pimples! Would definitely buy this again.
Alexis D.
I love these! They're like a bandaid for your pimples. You just stick them on any active acne and overnight they help to reduce any inflammation. These are perfect for really inflamed spots and I find that they definitely help my spots go away faster.
Cindy L.
Middle Village
I feel like these didn't really do much for my blemishes besides shielding them from my fingers. I find myself touching my face a lot when I have blemishes and this prevents me from doing it. They don't necessarily heal my acne spots faster.
Mariko M.
I received this as a gift and it was a pleasant surprise. My skin got that extra care that really was needed! I will probably buy it again if I ever look into masks and also would like to try some other products from them for sure.