Missha Speedy Solution Anti-Trouble Patch Set

by Missha

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha Speedy Solution Anti-Trouble Patch Set!
How would you rate this product?
Rochester, NY
I got these in a sample and fell in love! They stick on so well, waterproof, ouch proof when removing, and help heal cysts or acne spots and prevent it from worsening. You get so much for your moneys worth and you can wear them under makeup. Its almost not noticeable at all! It also keeps you from touching your pimples and therefore less bacteria gets into your pores.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness
I had really high hopes for this product. It seemed to work upon the first few applications (first 1-2 days). They come in little sticker like circles that you peel off and you "apply" it to your problem area. I feel like these worked ok for smaller white head-like pimples (<1mm), BUT when I used it on a bigger pimple (2mm) a bigger and more painful pimple began to erupt. The same issue happened to my mother. Her single pimple (2mm in diameter) grew into a huge 4mm painful sized pimple. I felt terrible to have even given her these patches. I saw great reviews for this product of the website, however. I do not want to take the risk of a growing another large and painful pimple. I have combo skin, sometimes oily.  I feel like the sticker cuts of the O2 needed for skin renewal, I'm sure that there are many types of bacteria within our skin that continues to thrive without the O2, so these patches probably created a perfect environment for bacteria to thrive in.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring
Arlington
I love these patches! I use them as soon as I see something forming and replace it daily, which is easy because you get so many in a box, great value!! I have repurchased time and time again, i love these!!  if you use it expecting a miracle overnight-that's not gonna happen, you have to think of these patches as a band aid or barrier so you don't touch your pimple. Remember your pimples are wounds on your face, treat them as such, and give them time to heal! **also these are also thin, but won't really work under makeup
Brooklyn, NY
The patches came in 2 different sizes for bigger or smaller sized troubled sized spots. It was very see through so that it was easy to wear throughout the day, even when going outside. I used this product about 10 times when I had a few pimples on my face. This definitely helped calm the skin around it as well as decrease the size of the pimple. The only downside would be not being able to put any type of skin product on the face before putting on the patch.
Combination / Blackheads, Redness, Scarring
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This product is great! It’s a clear round little patch that goes on any pimple whether it’s at the surface for under the skin. Anytime I feel a large pimple coming in I cover it with one of these and go about my day. It might be clear but it is noticeable on your face. I don’t care too much because I prefer to not have the pill come in full force and make me feel like I have a bruise on my face. This gets rid of pimples so much faster than without it. I highly recommend if you have any sort of acne.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Great product when you get a breakout. Just take a patch and put it on the pimple after washing your face and before you go to sleep. It'll be less red and smaller once you wake up in the morning. I'm also a chronic pimple picker so this is a good way to help me stop touching and picking at my pimples. Effective but there are plenty of other pimple patches to try that may produce a similar result for cheaper.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Plano, TX
I use these pimple patches all the time as my backup product at night. Once I remove all the makeup at night before sleeping, I apply these clear stickers on the pimple on a DRY FACE. Please note: Application on a dry face is the most important thing for the pimple patch to really be effective. I like that it's thin, it's clear, I barely feel like I have something on when I do apply, and it's easy to use.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Denver, CO
These are good patches that are cheaper and come in a large package size, however, I find other brands specifically COSRX to stay put much better and reduce my pimples.  I typically use these patches when I see a pimple coming on for a night or two, then during peak days use the COSRX patch for a night or two, then use this patch once the pimple has started to heal.  The work OK but other brands are better, but more expensive.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Naples, FL
I've used this product twice, and since it was a humid day, the pimple on my nose was sweating and very uncomfortable. I have a habit of touching my pimples a lot, so this was very good for me. I just wish it wasn't very adhesive because it ripped the skin of my nose.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
I love these! They're like a bandaid for your pimples. You just stick them on any active acne and overnight they help to reduce any inflammation. These are perfect for really inflamed spots and I find that they definitely help my spots go away faster.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness