Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream SPF 37 uploaded by Mohamed O.Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream SPF 37 uploaded by Cristy A.

BY MISSHA #37 in BB Cream

Triple function BB contains the added benefit of smoothing out wrinkles with the use of silicon elastomer that effectively fills in fine lines and wrinkles for a noticeable improvement in skin texture. Lightweight formula easily spreads on to conceal imperfections and provide protection against UV rays. To enhance performance, apply BB cream on top of primer or makeup base. Wrinkle repairing + whitening + UV blocking cosmetic. 2 in 1 filler & BB cream to cover fine lines and pores for radiant and sleek skin. Tornado technology by separated melting process blends wrinkle filler (white) with BB cream (beige) to cover fine lines and pores for radiant and sleek skin. Silicon elastomer in the filler covers fine lines and pores to smoothen the skin surface with velvety texture and BB Cream evens skin tone. 4-Care system of wrinkle repairing moisturizing, pore care and skin protection benefit makes the skin healthy. Containing Nobel Prize Winning Fullerenes and skin friendly SLLS (Skin Lipid), it moisturizes, comforts and protects the skin. How to Use: After applying makeup base or primer, pump once, mix it evenly on the back of your hand and apply over the face with skin texture. Pack Size - 44g see more...

Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream SPF 37
  • "i absolutely love the packaging on this bb cream, it's so luxurious! i got this in the shade #21, which is the lightest. it has spf37/pa++ and is supposed to help with moisturizing, repairing, anti-aging, and smoothing pores and fine lines. while it's disappointing that this bb cream only comes in 2 shades, the lightest shade did for my skin well, as t has pinkish undertones as opposed to many asian bb creams that have yellow undertones. it has medium coverage and covers the redness in my cheeks well, while providing a glowy finish. i like to use this in winter, since it doesn't really control oil well, so if you already have oily skin, you'll look shiny by midday. it also has a fairly strong floral scent that can be overpowering for some. overall, it's a great bb cream for those with drier skin types who are just looking for the right amount of coverage. " in 13 reviews
  • "i love this product! it's so hydrating for my skin. also it has definitely helped with forming wrinkles." in 5 reviews
Srin Y.
After finding this product, I ditched all of the heavy foundations. I like the natural look, so I was so happy when I saw what a miracle it does on your face. It is not a full coverage, it just gives enough tint to make your face look flawless yet very natural. I use it over my moisturizer and sometimes retouch after 6-8 hr. I'm on my third bottle.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely love the packaging on this BB cream, it's so luxurious! I got this in the shade #21, which is the lightest. It has SPF37/PA++ and is supposed to help with moisturizing, repairing, anti-aging, and smoothing pores and fine lines. While it's disappointing that this BB cream only comes in 2 shades, the lightest shade did for my skin well, as t has pinkish undertones as opposed to many Asian BB creams that have yellow undertones. It has medium coverage and covers the redness in my cheeks well, while providing a glowy finish. I like to use this in winter, since it doesn't really control oil well, so if you already have oily skin, you'll look shiny by midday. It also has a fairly strong floral scent that can be overpowering for some. Overall, it's a great BB cream for those with drier skin types who are just looking for the right amount of coverage.
GAzel kathrine M.
Burnsville, MN
Oh I love all Missha products! I am a member of it! Every friend always says that I do have a very nice skin they don't know that I have been using the BB cream which makes my skin even. There cream really makes wonder to your face! I am so happy to be using it. I don't even have to do a lot of make up in my face. This cream is enough to do wonders in my face and make me fresh all day long. It has also benefits and vitamins when you use them cream.
Kalia Y.
Minneapolis , MN
Best wrinkle filler! I got a sample of it before I bought it and it was amazing! I have little wrinkles under my eyes and it covered it all! I looked so young and it was nice that I could build more product on my face without it looking bad. I would recommend this product!
Cayla S.
Washington
Confession: I don't use this for wrinkles, so I can't attest to that. I use it for pores, which it covers nicely. It's medium coverage for a BB cream, doesn't make my skin too greasy, but is best for dry or combination skin. The grey tinge is normal, it goes away after you put it on. I would recommend it for someone a little older than me, 30s and 40s that needs a bit more than natural coverage.
Lily H.
If you have dry skin, I wouldn't recommend this product. If you have oily skin though, this would be great for you. I do like how it's a primer and BB cream all in one. It does have a good amount of coverage so I personally would consider it light-medium buildable. The shade range leans very grey. I have N.21 which leans REALLY grey.
Shelby S.
I bought this for my mom actually and she likes it so much. She always told me her secret to not getting wrinkles was wearing makeup with spf in it every day. It wasn't a miracle worker but this product was. It helped reduce the appearance of wrinkles and she thinks it does a good job at blocking out the harmful uv rays of the sun but wished it had more coverage.
Rubie S.
Very great product. No real strong scent. A very good thing is that they have SPF in it which is amazing. It doesn't sink into pores. With time you start seeing the difference and it's very good and rejuvenating
Joselyne V.
Although I don't have wrinkles I tested it on my mom and she loved the coverage and she normally doesn't like BB creams because it doesn't cover as much as a foundation but she likes this one and only this one. The packaging is so nice 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Where do I start? If ur a person like me that has a lot of wrinkles all over or even just a little that you want to cover up BUY THIS! This has changed my like it makes me look ten years younger like seriously no joke I really recommend this
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
Where can I find this and what is the price? I'm 45 so looking for something to fill in small wrinkles
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA
Is this BB cream good? I would like to buy one :)
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Anyone with very pale skin try this ? I'm wondering if they have a very very light porcelain color ?
Chandrika G.
I would love to try this product, but is it good for dry skin?
Laura P.
Doral, FL
Is this formula as good as the original Missha BBcream?