BY MISSHA

Missha Signature BB Cake Spf50+/pa+++ see more...

Buy on Amazon
I love Missha products. I had a bb/cc cream that worked great for me so I figured why not try cushion. It was easy to apply BUT it was a bit cakey for me. It was too white and the other one was too dark. So what I do is I dab a small amount and distribute it all over my face. It conceals lots of imperfections but i hate it when i can’t control how much i put on my face which would make me look like a ghost yay! So what I would do it dab my face with a tissue after application,whenever I put too much of this product or mix it with a neutral shade. What I love about it tho is it makes my skin appear moist/dewy but not oily.
Montella D.
Tupelo, MS
I loved this also love the little packaging. This is very great for traveling and on the go , and it's very affordable
DAAL 달.
I love BB cushions as they are very affordable for students as well as quick to use. They manage to stay on nourishing with a full day of Uni and work. I would definitely recommend to those needing a fast go-to product!